VE2WHZ

Adventurer
is my jeep

GC 95

jeepc.jpg

Jeffb79

Observer
Here are a few pics of where I sit now.
Just finished up a week of wrenching to add a 4" lift, hd steering, 1" BL and MML, anti rock and new driveshafts.....

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

conifers4

Suburban nomad
Nice rig Jeffb79.....What overhead rack setup is that, at first I thought it was a Warrior Products rack but upon further inspection I believe that's incorrect.

Jeffb79

Observer
conifers4 said:
Nice rig Jeffb79.....What overhead rack setup is that, at first I thought it was a Warrior Products rack but upon further inspection I believe that's incorrect.

It's the kargo master congo and cage.
I still need to get a few lights up there, on board air and install the rest of my skids, but for the most part this is how it's going to sit for a while I think.

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
gprsdlyt said:
04 wj. most up to date pics. just put on my kevins rack last weekend(not pictured). starting a thread soon.
23mves.jpg

bjhhs5.jpg

efqe0m.jpg

Where are you turn signals? Or do the openings act as intakes for a future diesel swap?

Aaron

gprsdlyt

Adventurer
xcmountain80 said:
Where are you turn signals? Or do the openings act as intakes for a future diesel swap? Aaron

i never installed the arb markers on the bumper. gonna clean it up with some mesh. my factory signals are on the headlamp housing, across the bottom, smoked and diff. color bulb.

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
gprsdlyt said:
i never installed the arb markers on the bumper. gonna clean it up with some mesh. my factory signals are on the headlamp housing, across the bottom, smoked and diff. color bulb.

YOu could always add some more lights.... the angle of the bumper will give a good spread pattern. I was just wonderin.

Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78