Post Pic's of your Jeep

Zelix

Adventurer
Here's a pict. of my daily driver TJ. It's the first JEEP i've ever owned. I love it. I've got a few customizing plans in mind for it... I just have to get my funding to get it going. :sombrero:

IMG_0893.jpg

Lumberjack

Adventurer
Project Adventure Heep

Here's our Jeep... just itch-en to get out west!

Jeep013-1.jpg

Jeep017-1.jpg

Concept Drawing

jeep.jpg

Dennis

Last edited:

zjrog

Observer
My 95 ZJ Upcountry, 4.0, 3.73s. Bought it 3 years ago box stock.

Rolling on 235s and wheels that wouldn't stay tight. This was its first real wheeling outing. Rattlesnake trail around the mountain from me.
21807RS002.jpg

A nice little mining trail in the Lakeside mountains west of the Great Salt Lake. We called that rock "The Can opener", but it didn't live up to its name... Came close though.
031107vindi026.jpg

Tried to make it to Forest Lake up American Fork Canyon. Group I was with didn't make it, too much snow still that trip. Pimping 30s on steel wheels...
JuneFL025.jpg

Got a little high centered on the tcase skid at Miller Motorsports Park. Nice offroad course, great venue for Jeep shows and Offorad expos. I had just thrown the 31s and Dwindows on a couple days before...
MMSPFreeride008.jpg

Decided I wanted to lift it 2" with coil spacers, trackbar relocation bracket and Tuff Country fixed lower control arms, Teraflex adjustable uppers, and some longer travel shocks. And promptly took it for a spin. Nice wheeling just 20 minutes from home.
Stansburys0011.jpg

Hanging with my friends Scott and Dave. Nice little trail just 10 minutes from home. And some wildlife on the trail...
StocktonJanuary031.jpg

StocktonJanuary002.jpg

Above and south of Fish Lake Utah
Fishlake200907260053.jpg

And, the shape of things to come. More camping, with the tent, and later with a modified tent trailer. A winter project... My English Mastiff might be good at rig recovery. She's such a sweetie...
BlackrockSept09001.jpg

Not a hardcore machine, and just getting into the expidition thing. But a good solid platform to start with. More stuff to add, more pictures to take. A lot of things I want to do and places to visit this next year.:smiley_drive:

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
74 FSJ Cherokee

Ls1 turbo 400 in the works. Working on making it into a serious Expedition rig... A couple of poser shots

swaybar019.jpg

swaybar020.jpg

Up Dated Pics...
FSJ010.jpg

FSJ012.jpg

Last edited:

benjeep

Picking up the leaves I found this on my property ... :wings: It probably fell from a tree. I feel that this is a new project for me this winter

willys1.jpg

willys2.jpg

Last edited:

CharlieV

Adventurer
IMG_0579.jpg

The bread truck, my 84' CJ8 with 4BTA Cummins diesel. It happens to be in desperate need of a new leaf springs (on order), heavier axles and another adventure. Maybe a bath somewhere along the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78