Post Pic's of your Jeep

jeepsnow.jpg

montyjk

here's my 07 jk. not really expedition worthy yet but it will eventually get there. so far i've added;
ORE front coilovers with King shocks, rear teraflex springs/ OME shocks
5.38's and 37's on stock wheels with spacers
front axle sleeves, and gussets
Poly high steer, Currie TR and other misc stuff.

phonepicsdec2010097.jpg

uncletomsnewyearseve2010036.jpg

and a shot out at uncle tom's cabin from a snow run about a month ago.
uncletomsnewyearseve2010024.jpg

it's a work in progress as it still needs bumpers, winch and a full sized spare and the list keeps going.

Last edited:

Blackwater11

New to the site. This is my 01 Grand Cherokee with a 6" lift and long arms...also has raised gas tank. Looking forward to checking out the site.

WJLongArms5.jpg

Headlight5.jpg

B4.jpg

B2.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
New to the site. This is my 01 Grand Cherokee with a 6" lift and long arms...also has raised gas tank. Looking forward to checking out the site.
B2.jpg
One good looking Jeep!!!! Tell me about the raised tank and what brand lift, if you would. Whats the interior look like? Engine? Love it.:victory:

Blackwater11

One good looking Jeep!!!! Tell me about the raised tank and what brand lift, if you would. Whats the interior look like? Engine? Love it.:victory:
Thanks! The tank was raised 10" by the previous owner by removing the spare tire area. Here's some photos of the work:

T2-1.jpg

T3-1.jpg

T4-1.jpg

T5-1.jpg

T6.jpg

T7.jpg

T8.jpg

Here's the interior shot
Int.jpg

Its a 4.7 L V8 with a Flowmaster muffler and the lift is Rough Country.

Next projects are to install the CB and power converter (taken out of my recently totaled Tahoe)...front winch bumper...roof rack ...and rear bumper with a tire carrier (preferably swinging).

idriveanxj

88 XJ Pioneer

Here is mine when I owned it in it's former glory:
sept07033.jpg

And how it sits today after a couple of sad ownerships, but back in the safety of my arms:
IMG_2111.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman