Post pictures of your Land Rover.

s.p.i.d.e.r

Hi 86inch nice 110,
I am trying to sort out a roof rack system out for a 110 Dormobile that I am doing. The main problem being the awning on the side and rear. Do you know who makes your roof rack? Do you have any pictures of the rear part that supports the rear end of the awning and how it is fitted to the rear of the roof?

dino2000

Observer
Our first Rover

As she was when I found her
DSC0170-1.jpg

After the new front springs and new tires/wheels
DSC0008-L.jpg

Yesterday, the first time EVER the truck had been off road.
rover1-L.jpg

psykokid

Explorer
DSCN9290.jpg

yesterday playing on the rocks on the holcomb creek trail.

mick968

Observer
Recent trip with Rover Club

First time out since last fall.Rover performed great.Starting to get my mojo going for National Rally in Moab.

Attachments

• 380257_439205082771728_121611494531090_96464370_1869864723_n-1.jpg
    380257_439205082771728_121611494531090_96464370_1869864723_n-1.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 22

dcwhybrew

Adventurer
As she was when I found her
View attachment 99891

After the new front springs and new tires/wheels
View attachment 99892

Yesterday, the first time EVER the truck had been off road.
View attachment 99893

Ughh! I hate to see that. She was perfect before being molested. Are you aware of how much RR "classics" are going for when they are in excellent condition? Obviously I am not aware of the mechanical and interior condidtion. But the "before" photo seemed to suggest she was in excellent shape...

yloDiscoii

Observer
Ughh! I hate to see that. She was perfect before being molested. Are you aware of how much RR "classics" are going for when they are in excellent condition? Obviously I am not aware of the mechanical and interior condidtion. But the "before" photo seemed to suggest she was in excellent shape...

Who cares about resale value? The truck looks fantastic.

rijosho

Adventurer

Uh oh one of those people! There's nothing done on there that can't be unbolted... great to see someone actually driving and having fun with their RRC - these trucks hate to sit, so any way you can get them out and have some fun at the same time is great! I say have at it!

Colin Hughes

Explorer
disco2.JPG

Here's my "new" 1997 Japanese spec Discovery, 300tdi, converted to LHD, with an automatic transmission. Timing belt is being replaced and hopefully it will be on the road by the week-end!

TigerDan

Observer

I'm at a loss to understand why someone would chastise a person for modifying his vehicle on a forum that's specifically geared towards offroading which generally means modifying vehicles to make them more suitable for the aforementioned purpose...:rolleyes: As has already been stated, nothing that was done to this truck could not easily be undone if so desired. I think it looks great as it is now, I much prefer to see an RRC with a little lift, some bigger tires and whatever other mods strike the owner's fancy...or needs. A Rover that's never taken offroad and used for it's intended purpose is a waste, IMHO. Might as well just drive a station wagon.:)

However, if you really prefer your Rovers to be "unmolested", I have a stock '94 LWB in Brooklands green that's almost the twin of the one above as it appeared in the first pic though with the addition of a stainless steel brushguard...you're certainly welcome to purchase it from me in order to preserve it (or modify it, once it's paid for I really don't care what the new owner does with it!)

rijosho

Adventurer
A Rover that's never taken offroad and used for it's intended purpose is a waste, IMHO. Might as well just drive a station wagon.:)

x2. As long as he wipes that RRC down with a baby diaper after each trip out on the trail, I have no qualms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior