Post pictures of your Land Rover.

spikemd

Explorer
We were all a bit top-heavy, but you were getting better gas mileage.

How fun to tackle the Rubicon. Pics please!

I just finished up my last big test today and have my life back. I am looking forward to working on the rover and putting some trips together. Can't wait to get my hands dirty and get out under the stars.

cdavis3361

Observer
Here's a pic from a recent run near St. Mary's Glacier in Colorado. Definitely need to switch to 16" rims and a small lift!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344028495.438153.jpg

Ronct110

Adventurer
City of Ten Thousand Buddhas up in Northern California

Guess where? I am sure TigerDan can tell.

Attachments

• 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    486.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1dd.JPG
    1dd.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 9

czenkov

Adventurer
may i ask why the 200tdi?

Factory Diesel is the primary goal. And that is the version I have settled on after research. Have the NAS 90 with 4.0GEMS and love it. However ready to try a factory diesel. I was looking at a conversion as I had the FJ62 but sold it on - I realized I am simply a Rover guy.

Your early 110 is very nice looking. Good luck with the sale.

Pata

Observer
Hello everyone!

Newbie on this site. I live in Finland North Europe. My car is Defender 110 -99 with TD5 engine. Small modifications, bigger tyres, winch bumber, and auxiliary heating.

Defender1

heckflosse

Land Rover SANTANA 2000

Hi everyone!

This is our new toy... A SANTANA S-2000 the spanish Land Rover. Is basically like the 101 Forward Control but it have a 6 cilinders in line 3500 CC diesel engine
SAM_1532.jpgSAM_1533.jpgSAM_1534.jpgSAM_1535.jpgSAM_1536.jpgSAM_1537.jpgSAM_1538.jpg

The Santana factory today is extinguished, but in our geography some jewels like this one or the santanas called 88, santana 109, santana 1300 still running ... vehicles dedicated to work hard in extreme conditions

It have all the systems news (electrical, brakes, hydraulics...) We cut the upper side because if you go to Africa and need to take off the engine is easier...the brake and clutch system levels are inside the car (an easy control...), electrical system goes on the upper side and gauges, relays and fuse box are armored to avoid breakdowns with water, the same with air filter and exhaust...we make some holes on the floor too....is better when you cross a river, the water come on and goes...The next step is the 5 speed gearbox and overdrive...

PD: Sorry for my english

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger