Post pictures of your Land Rover.

sedat

Adventurer
N65H8jsl.jpg

Steel mounts for my crappy hella 3000s.

jh.

ambitiose sed ineptum
'06 RRS HSE

Haven't even seen her with my own eyes yet...fiancee is driving her home in a few days:

RRS_zpsee7853cc.jpg

adelatoa

Adventurer
Two white Range Rovers decades apart yet a timeless design. Sweet rigs.

Hks3sgte, if you remove the air dam it will make the rig look taller even in stock height. Do you have a lift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adelatoa

Adventurer
u6emamu7.jpg

3u9anera.jpg

bupyqyjy.jpg

u4yvany7.jpg

y5a5u2am.jpg

a6unapy7.jpg

I took ownership of my 1988 RRC (daily truck for my wife and our newborn as strollers don't fit easily to in trunks of BMWs) and the black 1988 RRC (parts donor) in trade for my 1989 RRC. The 88 what just in less trail bruised than the 89. My SE7 2001 DII is my daily driver but my heart missed my RRC's so I set out to once again get behind the wheel of a Classic. Only thing missing is to connect the 20gal tank to my faucet on my DII. I've been out of the loop here on the Expo but with a new project I'm back.

Sneak peak to my Rostyles
3a4eze5u.jpg

'88 RRC tugging the donor truck as driveway has a slight grade.

utazane3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sahararover

I sold it last year, but since the LR bug bit me, I'm currently looking into P38 ownership.
blush.gif

Nooooooo, stick with the Defender or if you like the P38 platform buy a Discovery II (cargo capacity of the defender and P38 RR confort) or else I'm afraid you'll regret it!

t42beal13t

Adventurer
After 2 years of ownership I added some armor to mine yesterday. And went to a smaller tire size, 235/85 down from 255/85.

image.jpg

Marcelo

Nooooooo, stick with the Defender or if you like the P38 platform buy a Discovery II (cargo capacity of the defender and P38 RR confort) or else I'm afraid you'll regret it!

Damn Sahara, I was already torn between the two, and when I had just decided you come and plant doubts in my mind again. I hate you! =P

t42beal13t

Adventurer
How much needs to be lifted/cut for the 235/85?

I am currently running +3" and I could tuck the 255/85s with camel cuts in the back. I imagine a +2" lift would be sufficient for the 235s but I don't have any personal experience with that setup. After I find some 2" springs I will be able to let you know.

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Damn Sahara, I was already torn between the two, and when I had just decided you come and plant doubts in my mind again. I hate you! =P

Coming from a Defender, a D2 would feel like a comfort upgrade but having gone from a P38 to a D2, the P38 wins hands down for comfort. It's a much nicer ride than the D2, in fact it almost approaches the LR3 I'm driving now. And the space in the rear of a P38 is pretty good. I packed a good bit of stuff in there.DSC00445.JPG

sedat

Adventurer
v0uAHiFl.jpg

Beginning to like the dual lights instead of having 3.

weighed it the other day, 4930 with my offroad gear and 3/4 tank of fuel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman