Post pictures of your Land Rover.

DiscoDavis

Explorer
04_21_15.jpg

I spy polymax ;)

Nice wheels!

Idahobushpilot

Added new lettering to the hood. Out with the six disc changer. Replacing the 265 75's with 235 85's. Next up remove the GD bumper and replace with an ARB and winch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 53

WheresGeorgeadv

Fresh mods. Got the 33" Coopers on as well as knock-off ARB lights on the front.

Off-road height w/Johnson Rods installed. She's a bit of a mess as I haven't washed it in over a month.

Man, I just joined this site because I'm looking into an "Adventure" vehicle and need to do research. I have mostly been adventuring by myself on my Yamaha Super Tenere and have been all over the country. I have done Alaska all the way to Prudhoe Bay. Now I would like to do it with my wife and thus joined Expedition Portal.
I have been looking at the LR3 and now this thread is making me really want to go out and buy one.

This is a beauty, the more I look into the LR3 the more I fall in love :drool:

zelatore

Explorer
Man, I just joined this site because I'm looking into an "Adventure" vehicle and need to do research. I have mostly been adventuring by myself on my Yamaha Super Tenere and have been all over the country. I have done Alaska all the way to Prudhoe Bay. Now I would like to do it with my wife and thus joined Expedition Portal.
I have been looking at the LR3 and now this thread is making me really want to go out and buy one.

This is a beauty, the more I look into the LR3 the more I fall in love :drool:

Thanks George, she's always a work in progress. At least until I start building up the RRC behind it, then I suspect the mods will slow on the LR3.
There's plenty of info here on the LR3, certainly one of the more popular Rovers these days.

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
Got my "recovery cherry" popped this past weekend. Unfortunately, I cant get the pics of it to cooperate but this one pic is from last night before the free car wash (heavy rain) came in.
lr3coveredatwork.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle