Post pictures of your Land Rover.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Just picked up my new-to-me Rover this weekend. 1973 Series III 109" Station Wagon. Looking forward to getting it dirty soon! Galvanized frame, 2.5l petrol engine out of mid-80's Defender, Defender seats, overdrive. It runs great.

Nice! Can you post up some interior pics of the Defender seats in the second row? Thanks!

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
Just picked up my new-to-me Rover this weekend. 1973 Series III 109" Station Wagon. Looking forward to getting it dirty soon!

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1252.jpg

Galvanized frame, 2.5l petrol engine out of mid-80's Defender, Defender seats, overdrive. It runs great.

Cliffy!!!!!
Mail truck blue, I like it! Is it RHD also?
Nice looking series for sure. You'll enjoy it.

CliffClavin

Observer
Yep, RHD. Made the 4.5 hour drive home from picking it up a little more interesting! Color is actually a 1975 Jag color, Ocean Blue. Looks a tad purple in the right light but I don't mind.

Here are some pics of the second row seats.

rr.jpg

DSC02244.JPG

Jump seats in the back have four point harness seat belts installed, three on each side.

Looking forward to working on it. I does have a few electrical issues to sort out (what British car doesn't). Left rear blinker isn't working, high beams don't work, none of the aux lights are hooked up and the fuel gauge doesn't work. Figure I'll start with the blinker then sort the fuel gauge and leave the high beams and aux lights for last.

C Red

Adventurer
Stopped by the Toyota Jamboree at The Cliffs ORV park in Marsailles Illinois. Got a little dirty and had a nice time working my way through the park.
The winch got a bit of workout too.

600822778_83Roo-M.jpg

600825553_jGuHb-M.jpg

600824129_SGcUX-M.jpg

One4adventure

My Series llA

In Action (RTV a couple of years ago at the OVLR picnic)
and a mock up of my rear kitchen area.

Cheers,
Chris J

Attachments

• 104_1238.JPG
    104_1238.JPG
    719.2 KB · Views: 369
  • 104_1239.JPG
    104_1239.JPG
    732.2 KB · Views: 305
  • 104_1240.JPG
    104_1240.JPG
    736.4 KB · Views: 294
  • 104_1221.JPG
    104_1221.JPG
    851.8 KB · Views: 293

Correus

Adventurer
...and a mock up of my rear kitchen area.

Okay - first off...thanks for sharing the pics those are cool.

Second, I've got to ask...what type of coffee pot is that? I don't recognize the style.

And lastly, tell me about your mock up and what you are wanting to do. Looks interesting and I'm playing around with some ideas myself.

One4adventure

Mock up and coffee pot

Well the mock up has sort of stalled there as I cannot decide how to proceed, I am converting my truck to a sort of reverse X-Panda-Cab.
Should I do the Dormobile inspired kitchen or put some sliding storage on the floos and maintain my outside kitchen box that currently hangs on my rain gutters?
The coffee pot is a stove top espresso maker, that think is the best bit of camping gear, just throw in some nice coffee and some cold water and throw it next to the camp fire, come back in 20 minutes and liquid gold.

Cheers,
Chris

walsnart

This is us outside of Red Cliff, CO. I miss my Disco.

Is that Shrine Pass? Very cool network of trails in that area.

This is my Disco on Storm Drain during my quest to find some sort of road to connect Thompson and Poudre canyon. It has run many trails in the Colorado area and has proven to be a robust and fun vehicle.

n60707153_31919115_2886.jpg

For now it just has 265/75's and a OME MD kit, its a fun weekend warrior.

This is my RRC, a gray market 1984 with a LT77s, current restoration project. Im thinking 235/85's and RTE 2" and Expo goodies. I would like to one day follow the Oregon trail in this vehicle.

n60707153_33481044_131.jpg

Nice Rovers everyone!

05LR3AZ

Adventurer
my Rovers...

I finally got out there and took a few pics of my Rover (white 2005 LR3)... here I am recently camping in Cinders OHV area near Flagstaff, AZ...

12.jpg

15.jpg

24.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

And...my Discovery...that hasn't been out to the trails just yet...Soon!

IMG_7020.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman