Post pictures of your Land Rover.

ROVER-1

Observer
'91 Hunter '92 County

Just picked up the Hunter for a DD. The County can become a bit more serious of a fun machine now. :wings:

102_7729.jpg

102_7730.jpg

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Thanks Droverrover, the T cut outs would come in handy. Only found so far one website that carries them for a D2.

That's all I could find. I ordered mine the other day from British 4x4 Outfitters out of Texas. I looked for a long time and couldn't find anywhere else that carried them.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
^That's what a I meant.. haha thank you for clarifying.

Anyways, got the limb risers installed on my DII last night, as well as the +3" rear shocks and new RTE spacers. Also had the +2" stainless steel brake lines installed. All together a touch over 3" of lift.
26CpscW.jpg

Those look damn good Zack. I'm going to build a set for mine when my bumper gets here. Haven't quite figured out how they're going to be attached at the rack (mine is different, I have a BajaRack with the front wind deflector.), but I CAN say I'm planning on fabbing some brackets for it and the bumper. I also have to source some stainless cable in town. We'll see how it goes.

Also, got the tire cover and it's looking good.

View attachment 144857
New member thought i would post my disco

Drover - I just ordered that bumper! I think it's one of the best looking out there. Your Disco is pretty sweet, by the way.

matt parkes

Any of you guys who are running limb risers have an issue with them vibrating and making noise when left on at highway speeds? Just curious.

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Any of you guys who are running limb risers have an issue with them vibrating and making noise when left on at highway speeds? Just curious.

Definitely not, they make no difference at all. Though when I was climbing Mount Equinox this weekend, I didn't have to slow down on a snowy hill climb to move a small branch. I just hit it and it bounced over me. I'm very glad I have them installed, Vermont has TOO many trees.

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Those look damn good Zack. I'm going to build a set for mine when my bumper gets here. Haven't quite figured out how they're going to be attached at the rack (mine is different, I have a BajaRack with the front wind deflector.), but I CAN say I'm planning on fabbing some brackets for it and the bumper. I also have to source some stainless cable in town. We'll see how it goes.

Also, got the tire cover and it's looking good.

You should definitely get the Bushcables from Kurt. I think it was like $65 shipped or so for stainless steel, you tell him the length. I drilled two holes in my Voyager rack and put in an eye bolt.

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva

I have. Mid speed, but not low or hi speed. So I keep'm loose in urban areas. Mine are coated, I have heard that uncoated have less/no noise; but have not conducted a myth busters type experiment to conclude true or false. Perhaps OJ could do it in next years Gear issue :)

Charo

Observer
Took the '63 out for a little fun in the rarity called snow here in the Texas Panhandle. It was my first time to drive a Series in snow and it did great!IMG_2071.jpg

Drover

Adventurer
That's all I could find. I ordered mine the other day from British 4x4 Outfitters out of Texas. I looked for a long time and couldn't find anywhere else that carried them.

Yeah, I'm not sure where to get them. Mine came with it, compliments of the past owner. Good to here you found one. I know I've looked around, and they'd hard to find in the U.S.

Here's some pics over the wkend, just got my maxtrax.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

bossman429

Adventurer
This is before the new springs but it sits pretty close to the same, maybe a tad taller now

Enjoying a day out in the hunting grounds withmy four legged buddy....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998