Post pictures of your Land Rover.

JackW

Explorer
What made yours worth the 12hr drive?

We are basically car twins, BTW.

The right color combination (I don't like beige interiors) and a reasonable price - $16,800 - with 86.000 miles. I couldn't find a white one with the black interior locally and the flight to St Louis was only $75. The dealer filled my tank so it only cost me a few hours and another $60 in gasoline to get it home.

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
Just got home very late last night from St Louis with my new-to-me 2007 LR3 HSE - white with black interior. Great road car - I spent 12 hours behind the wheel with no discomfort.
Averaged a little over 18.3 mpg on the 600 mile trip home - now if I can just figure out how to work everything since there is no owners manual....

Nice pictures and truck. What and where is the rock structure in picture #3?

JackW

Explorer
Roverretrieval056.jpg

It's a coke oven on the side of the parkway that runs through the Land Between the Lakes in the Northern edge of Tennessee -

Mack73

Adventurer
Trying out the new KM2's
IMG00285-20130615-1211_zpsf91f4c06.jpg

Last edited:

4runnerteq

Explorer
I thought that furnace looke familiar. South end of LBL. Nice area. I visit the north end almost every weekend but dont get to the south very often. Good looking rig. I drive Toyotas & work at a Toyota dealer but have a secret Rover fetish.

R-Overland

Adventurer
Mudjam 2013 in port saint lucie Florida

[edited to remove risque photo. Please remember ExPo is a PG site, suitable for viewing by all, anywhere, any time -- Chip Haven, moderator]

Who said Dodge are good 4x4? I pulled out a couple dodge , chevy, a suzuki :) and a couple of ATV that day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michele

Observer
I'd usually agree with you 100%, but I must hurry up so I'm keeping it to the essential stuff, just to make her road legal again.
Then I'll put her down to bits again and again until everything will be done as planned :cool:

I think I could make it by 2029 with a bit of luck...

:coffee:

A slow progress makes the result even better :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears