Post pictures of your Land Rover.

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
My 1993 LWB at various stages of her life:

Very nice! Kinda reminds me of something in my driveway... LMK if you are ever looking for other RRCs to wheel with.

Attachments

• 342_zps4b5bda1b.jpg
    342_zps4b5bda1b.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
They are BACK Adam. In good form no less. Good to see them both at VOT. Is was like the old days.

It's great that things seem to be like the old days in the north east Land Rover scene. It got pretty disbanded and deteriorated for a while. What's the next good event? My Series III is a little ways off from being ready but I'm excited to attend again.

Disconostic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376937084.160228.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1376937119.978080.jpg

Hi

Here is my D3 during a recent trail we did in the Drakensberg mountains, South Africa.

It is 2005 TDV6 SE.

Mods I have done is fitted 17" rims from the S model (ditched the 18's) fitted with 245/75/17 Cooper Discoverer ST tires, 1.7m African Outback roof rack, dual battery, mounted a ARB compressor under the hood, front and reverse camera (GVIF unit) and a Torqtune engine remap.

That's it for now, next mods will be a 115L long range tank and rear spare wheel carrier.

Cheers
Gert

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toy-Roverlander

Adventurer
First time on the rocks with the new suspension, turbo and crawler Tcase.... loved it! :wings:. Worked really well... can't really see how steep it is over here, but it is really steep!

lr_zpsef3eb2a2.jpg

Can't wait to go again :smiley_drive:

Motorvated

Nature Junkie
Made it a point to read ALL 392 pages before posting my Disco. This is my second, though the first one was more of a nightmare. I originally bought a 95 LWB RRC, which blew up on the way home. It was also in a bad crash at some point and repainted an off white color, leaving half the truck white and the rest off white. There seemed to be some sort of a fire in the engine bay at one time too. Needless to say, it was a headache. I got a phone call from a local guy looking to trade me a 96 Disco for it and I jumped. Here it is a few days after I bought it. I installed a 3 inch lift and BFG Mts in 33x10.5. More mods coming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78