Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Hey Bruce Dorn showed me some pics of your car the other day. Very clean! You'll love that car...and occasionally hate it. Start with your primary needs first and keep it as clean and stock as possible. With that condition and low mileage your truck will be worth a lot someday

safariguy

Observer
Thanks, Chris. Yeah, Bruce has run a few safaris for me and we are friends in the photo world. I am looking forward to doing some minor updates on the RRC and plan on keeping it as stock as possible. This is my first RR vehicle, as I have been a long time Toyota guy up until now. I drive Pumas in the African bush on my trips, but this is much more personal.

Sweis

DSC_0096.jpg

Drove Tomas Bain's Masterpiece, The Prince Alfred Pass. It was a totally unforgivable drive & one of the best in my life. Elizabeth cruised like a well oiled British machine...

DSC_0086.jpg

jerdog53

Explorer
DSC04835_zps26603fa1.jpg

safariguy

Observer
I ended up deciding the same thing. Do nothing other than keep it stock. Air suspension was converted to springs and everything else is stock. I may end up selling it soon as I have found a good condition RRS down the street from me that will make for a better daily driver.

TigerDan

Observer
You might be surprised at how nice a daily driver a stock '95 LWB can be. And yours appears to be a 25th Anniversary Edition, of which they only made 250. (I'm picking one up in Seattle next week!) Hang onto that one, it's only going up in value and an RRC gets more looks and comments then any of the newer models.

unseenone

Explorer
Nice pictures. Did you get your Traxide installed yet Jerry?

What's the light bar on the rig Sweis?

Chris, how much damage was done to the Expo rig as a result of the abuse on that TV Show?

I just completed the install of a 40" Rigid SR2, very nice.

safariguy

Observer
You might be surprised at how nice a daily driver a stock '95 LWB can be. And yours appears to be a 25th Anniversary Edition, of which they only made 250. (I'm picking one up in Seattle next week!) Hang onto that one, it's only going up in value and an RRC gets more looks and comments then any of the newer models.

Mine isn't the 25th anniversary model, but rather the 'normal' LWB 4.2L model. Some minor things are needed, but we are talking very very minor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78