Post pictures of your Land Rover.

DiscoDino

Observer
Ha it does that's funny. It looks like maybe a tail light too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can feel the confusion...tail-lights are generic eBay LED units that were around 10$ each...so nay on that...

But this starting up as a 1983 D110 HCPU...I kept 5' of the chassis, the cab (with a 2012 roof/rear), and the bonnet...everything else was sacrificed in order of us to keep the center of gravity low despite the awkward diff set-up and large tires. It will eventually have 3/16" aluminum skins that will be somewhat reminiscent of the D110 HCPU body-work. Current wheelbase is 130"...

daaaaaamn that's beautiful! And the scenery is nice too :p

Thanks so much Silmarillion. My 08 LR3 named "Victory" is a work in progress. This site is so wonderful for all of the great advice and endless ideas for overlanding. Here in Hawaii, well at least on Oahu there are not as many places but Peacock is one of my favorites. That's up about 1800' and the trails are pretty gnarly up there. I've never seen a Landy here on the dirt besides mine so I sometimes hook up with the Jeep and Yota guys.........like minds for overlanding is all that matters for me.

I'll have more pictures up soon,

E

spikemd

Explorer
I'll be posting full write-up in the completed adventures section. Yes, it was an awesome trip. A few more pics:

2015_moab7.jpg

2015_moab19.jpg

2015_moab10.jpg

fishEH

Explorer
Hit Michigan's UP a couple weekends ago with my family.

Campsite on the beach at the mouth of the Huron River.

Old slate quarry

Campsite at High Rock Point at the tippy tip of the Keweenaw Peninsula.

Pasties on the way home!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears