Post pictures of your Land Rover.

So we call you for Land Rover rentals in Hawaii? A visit is on my bucket list.

Looking beastly on the beach!

I'm glad we get to live vicariously through your pics! No beaches here in Colorado.

Thanks for the comments everyone. If you are ever in Hawaii, please hit me up and I'll surely do my best to get you on the trails here. We have nothing like the mainland, but while I'm here, I will surely attempt to cover them all in "Victory" (LR3)!

A.J.M

Explorer
F8189EA1-D114-499B-B413-89A3E5259A51_zpsnrtufiqq.jpg

Latest picture.
The armour does hang down a touch at the rear.
Nothing the iid tool can't sort for off road.

harbinger808

Adventurer
Take some pics of Victory for me if you are ever at Diamond Head lookout :) My 03' Tacoma DCSB was a fixture there for years 2x a day before we made the move to AZ last summer :)
I suppose the plus side is that we are now in a Disco4!

Take some pics of Victory for me if you are ever at Diamond Head lookout :) My 03' Tacoma DCSB was a fixture there for years 2x a day before we made the move to AZ last summer :)
I suppose the plus side is that we are now in a Disco4!

I'll get on that, but until then...you're stuck with Bellows Beach camping pictures. :wings:
IMG_9285.jpg

crystalclear

Observer
decided i would finally join this thread

keeping it simple, waiting on some sliders and praying an xd style a-bar winch mount comes along

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 61

Aussie Jeepster

Australian Air Force Perentie (Defender) Land Rover

A recent weekend away with my Fun Machine called Sir Angus.
It's an ex Royal Australian Air Force 110 which is a modified Defender chassis and fitted with an Isuzu 4BD1 diesel engine.
remlr04.jpgremlr03.jpgnuc 06.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998