Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Rocky Crag

Observer
Rover Rendezvous

The Southern California Land Rover Club runs Rover Rendezvous. This year was the 10th Annual. About 40 Rovers splitting up on 6-8 trails around Big Bear, Ca. Great Time! Some of you were probably there.

Here's some shots of our Rover with the Group (and two exceptionally short videos). We're the white '04 DII. Ran Dishpan Springs on very hot Saturday. Gold Mountain on Sunday.

www.roverrendezvous.shutterfly.com/pictures

Last edited:

MatthewThompson

Adventurer
First Post!

Hi all, here's a shot of our recently purchased vehicle. 2K Disco SE7 with all the goodies (pos or neg, depending where you sit). Always wanted a Land Rover, and am pretty excited to be at EP as I've lurked for a while drooling in the build threads.

2K SE7
SLS, ACE on 285/18
Front propshaft is out being rebuilt, ACE is in hard-bars mode and I get the three Amigos from time to time. :(
SD rack, ladder and huge lights have come off since it's pulling daily duty and is noisy as hell on the highway.
Genuine LR Brushguard.

Needs a good going over as it's kind of shabby looking, but I'm having fun learning all the ins and outs.

attachment.php

Attachments

• SANY0607.jpg
    SANY0607.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,406

Yudda

Adventurer
Here's my '83 110. 200tdi, 3" lift, ARBs front and rear, 315/75 BFG MTs, Safety Devices expo cage, Equipe Comp front bumper and front and rear skid plates, custom sliders and roof rack, custom frame sliders, RTE rear links, Terrafirma shocks, Superwinch winch, new style galvanized front doors, fully lined interior, etc, etc, etc.

Beautiful truck !

rob

L

LeoLR

All but the Classic are from my past. The Classic has a white roof now and is about to be yellow.

P38Small1.jpg

mylandy018.jpg

Picture004.jpg

2.jpg

bumper22.jpg

bumper21.jpg

D1 Ive built for my wife. Since added a OME 1in lift/suspension
Picture037-1.jpg

Picture036.jpg

fishEH

Explorer
Great looking truck!!! I just picked up an '04 yesterday with 43k on the clock and I'm planning the build. What size tires do you run and what mods did you have to do to clear them? That is the stance I'm looking for. Thanks for any advice.

Thule bars with Thule Canoe Carrier and Yakima Mulit-mount for the rod tube.

I've got a 2" RTE springs and OME shocks. The tires are 265/75/16 GY Wrangler DuraTracs. I needed to trim a little on the rear of each fender. After installing the sway disconnects I need to trim a little more. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears