Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Two 3 person bench seats, grey cloth good condition. One without seat belts. Have the brackets as well...FREE in the Washington dc metro area.
Also have two front seats, driver and passenger. Trying to free up space in the garage.

About to send you a PM

naterry

13 Cheeseburgers
It's time for fall garage cleaning!

Free OEM seats in blue/grey vinyl, front with cheapo nylon seat covers. No rips, very shiny! Front, mid bench, rear bench, and bracketry. Come and get em' :

DSC04000_zpsuks7w7sl.jpg

DSC04002_zpslpuu5lwb.jpg

OEM Dana (60?) from 1996 PSD E350. $100:

DSC03975_zps0dbh4new.jpg

DSC03976_zps1j5luazw.jpg

Set of 33" AT's on 16" no-name alloy rims, 8 x 170 mm, 200$:

DSC03971_zpsiwny0jy8.jpg

DSC03972_zpszdpukl4b.jpg

DSC03973_zpsg8emfj4j.jpg

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
I need a bench... But it'd be easier to make brackets for the Carovan seat I've got than transport yours here... Why is all the good stuff so far away. :D

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Soon to have off my van is a pair of full metal (no windows ) rear doors with some/most of the hardware.
Not perfect ahape, but for only $20. How can ya complain?

In fashionable white.

I'm currently in NJ, and wouldn't mind a semi local meet if needed... pick up only.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Two 3 person bench seats, grey cloth good condition. One without seat belts. Have the brackets as well...FREE in the Washington dc metro area.
Also have two front seats, driver and passenger. Trying to free up space in the garage.

These seats are great thank you.

pfreeman

Observer
WTB BLACK front bumper for 2001 E350.
WTB Black Rear Step Bumper for 2001 E350.

Anyone have something laying around? Thanks!

BajaSportsmobile

Baja Ironman
WTB BLACK front bumper for 2001 E350.
WTB Black Rear Step Bumper for 2001 E350.

Anyone have something laying around? Thanks!

I have a black rear step bumper sitting in the recycle pile - free for pickup while it is still there.

There are also chrome bumpers in the pile.

Johny5

Adventurer
econoline swivel seat base X2 $100 each

Located in langley bc Canada . I can ship but keep in mind these are probably 40 lbs each
I'm guessing there from an 70-80 econoline and are pretty tall for a newer van (I can get measurements)

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Lots of parts left over after the big project.... take a look.

'14 E-series front seats, driver side has power adjust. Good condition, tan color. They do not have the seat belt pre-tensioner. I'm not interested in crating these and shipping them so local pick up only. Make offer. (for Washington folks...I'll be headed to the Seattle area mid-November so I could possibly bring any of this stuff with me during that trip. Or California folks...we are headed to the Bay Area Thanksgiving week...I might be convinced to drag any of this stuff along if the offer is good).

Tan barn door lower panel. Make offer. prefer local pick up. otherwise buyer pays all shipping costs.

RB passenger tan carpet. Make offer. prefer local pick up. otherwise buyer pays all shipping costs.

Power trailer tow mirrors. Passenger side plastic was damaged when mirror folded, otherwise ok. Make offer. prefer local pick up. otherwise buyer pays all shipping costs.

Mostly complete and super sweet SMB electric penthouse top trim package. On the van one week before we took it out. Free to good home. I might even buy you a beer if you get this out of my shop. Going in the trash if no one claims it by Friday.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Are those seats comfy? They look like they'd be a lot more supportive than the my 97 seats. Do you know what years they'd bolt into?

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Are those seats comfy? They look like they'd be a lot more supportive than the my 97 seats. Do you know what years they'd bolt into?

The newer seats are a little more comfortable than I remember the older seats being. The fact that they have very few miles on them makes them more attractive than a 10 or 15 year old seat out of a high mileage E-series... I believe that '97+ has the same bolt pattern for the mounting bases. Earlier vans are slightly different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78