Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

landyachtcaptn

Observer
I'm adding a fiberglass high top to my van. As I have been trying to adapt my roof rack set up to the new top I got to thinking that it's a shame to modify it as much as I'm going to have to to make it work with the curved top. So I'm going to put this out there. Before I start dismantling it for parts for the new rack lets see if someone wants to give it a new home and I'll start from scratch.

Details:

This rack is a modified version of 2 System One ladder racks. It is all aluminum. Cross members are T-slotted to take standard 5/16 carriage bolts. One top slot on each member has a rubber strip so if you slide long items on it it rides on the rubber. It has sliding aluminum tie down rings in the second slot which can be adjusted from side to side. The front wind/tree dam is 3/16 aluminum for durability. It has 2 aluminum bars that are the size of yakima bars so you can use boat racks act. made by them. There are two front fork locks to hold bikes. It can easily carry 2 kayaks and 2 bikes with plenty of room to spare. System on rates there standard van rack with 2 clamp supports per side at 1500#'s my rack has 3 per side. (I think this is an unrealistic rating but thats what they say). The solar panel shown in the picture is not included. The front piece is wrinkle finish powder coated. The rest is rattle can bedliner which does require periodic touchup.

I'm asking $650 plus shipping or local pickup in Asheville NC. It totally breaks down to pieces so it could be shipped in a tube. I've invested more than $1300 in it over the 2 years I've had it.

Update: I'm not going to sell the rack right now. I think I've figured out how to make it work. Thanks for the interest. If you are looking for a rack the system one set up has been good for me and I would recommend it. Btw the rack is 65" wide. I will be selling the gutter mounts which I'll get some photos of up soon.

Teamoatmealpie

Observer
I'm adding a fiberglass high top to my van. As I have been trying to adapt my roof rack set up to the new top I got to thinking that it's a shame to modify it as much as I'm going to have to to make it work with the curved top. So I'm going to put this out there. Before I start dismantling it for parts for the new rack lets see if someone wants to give it a new home and I'll start from scratch.

Details:

This rack is a modified version of 2 System One ladder racks. It is all aluminum. Cross members are T-slotted to take standard 5/16 carriage bolts. One top slot on each member has a rubber strip so if you slide long items on it it rides on the rubber. It has sliding aluminum tie down rings in the second slot which can be adjusted from side to side. The front wind/tree dam is 3/16 aluminum for durability. It has 2 aluminum bars that are the size of yakima bars so you can use boat racks act. made by them. There are two front fork locks to hold bikes. It can easily carry 2 kayaks and 2 bikes with plenty of room to spare. System on rates there standard van rack with 2 clamp supports per side at 1500#'s my rack has 3 per side. (I think this is an unrealistic rating but thats what they say). The solar panel shown in the picture is not included. The front piece is wrinkle finish powder coated. The rest is rattle can bedliner which does require periodic touchup.

I'm asking $650 plus shipping or local pickup in Asheville NC. It totally breaks down to pieces so it could be shipped in a tube. I've invested more than $1300 in it over the 2 years I've had it.

Nice idea- question, where did you get the front fairing/air dam.

Thanks

goneagain

Observer
Great thread!!!

Ive got a winch mount off my E350 ambo. Used to house a ramsey 12k worm drive monster. fits over stock bumper, hase surface rust. Says Torquelift on it, but couldnt find it on their site so...

$150, near 98671.

hobovan

'00 E350SD PSD
So if anyone wants to rebush, Autozone code TAX2016 drops the price of the Energy suspension master kit for the E series to $101.75 shipped with a $10 gift card. Comes in either black or red. This is the link, since their search engine doesn't seem to want to look up part numbers.

Jsweezy

Explorer
Hey guys, pulled this center console out of my 2008 E350, if anyone wants it local just come get it, if not local you pay shipping.
image_zpsj73z4cmv.jpeg

I also have these 4 new barely used stock wheels for sale for 125 with the spare. 8x6.5 16x7. Prefer local pickup, don't really want to ship but if you want to pay I will.
image.jpg

Jsweezy

Explorer
Wheels are no longer for sale, i do still have the center console.

I also have a set of the Rear 4" Lift Fox Shocks (985-24-009) for an E-350 for sale for 230$. If you aren't near me and want them you would need to pay shipping. I got these shocks from Ujoint without realizing my rear axle shock mounts had been moved, so I removed these and installed shorter ones. They do have some small scratches from install and removal thats why they are cheaper than retail (130 each).

Thanks.

Mwilliamshs

Explorer
If anybody finds a used but serviceable propane tank for a van (underbody mount) I'm in the market. Seem to be a "right place, right time" item that doesn't turn up often used. Junkyards in my area intentionally punch large holes in them with their forks.

drsmonkey

Observer
I'm pulling Firestone airbags off the back of my AWD Chevy this weekend if anyone is interested. Not sure what else they will fit, but if you need a little extra lift in the back...

philos

Explorer
I have one set of rear pop out windows for your Ford van.
They have factory tint and all hardware.
No shipping on these.
Located in Sunland/Tujunga Ca.
$100 makes them yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cole

Expedition Leader
I've got 6-7 Eurovan tables laying here in Castle Pines Colorado. No hardware or hinges. Just the table top.
21068427162_60baf92f83_c.jpg

These would be good for custom van builds, $25 each.

I'd prefer not to ship but will If you really want one.

I've also got a bunch of other Eurovan parts if any has a Eurovan.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Rear door pop out windows on two different vans at Sherwood, OR Pick n Pull. Everything is there... tinted glass on one, clear on the other.

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Wanted:

Looking for a set of rear vinyl floor fender covers.
These would be the black or dark grey vinyl/rubber rear interior fender covers that came from the factory with the vinyl/rubber floor option.
Seems easy, though they seem to be tough to find. If anyone has some in good condition or a source for these let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger