Post your Jeep Camping Pictures!

RubiChris

Observer
Thanks for the info. I'm looking at getting new wheels when I wear out this set of tires and like the looks of those. (I also like they are made in the USA).

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Thanks for the info. I'm looking at getting new wheels when I wear out this set of tires and like the looks of those. (I also like they are made in the USA).

Yeah, I like them as well, and like I said they look great on a JK. Heavy compared to the factory ally stuff, but aluminum cracks, steel bends and can be trail repaired (start debate NOW). You can get the Cragar (and all the others) in sizes up to 17"

http://www.cragarwheel.com/images/medialibrary/D96A07279C6F2919DF5A6B7B3CEB5AA8.pdf

stomperxj

Explorer
I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet...

sm0128.jpg

sm0042.jpg

Hopefully more next summer. We didn't get to go at all this year :(

Hapla

This is my first post and I figured this was a good spot. We had some high wind so the XJ was a wind break. The last night I even had to tarp the Jeep because the rain was so bad I needed the extra strength to hold up the tarp.

:camping:

camping 2013.jpg

Hapla

Yes,last night was bad. Where were you staying?

We do a Labour Day camp every year and this year was up at Emily Provincial Park. We stayed till Tuesday but on the Monday there were Tornado warnings and severe Thunder storm watches for half the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears