Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Freundliche Willkommen, Stefan. Sag uns was von Ihre Reise. Mehr Fotos von Europa, bitte. Haben Sie ein Foto von Ihrem Ezetil Fridge? Ich kenne dieses nicht.

Box Rocket

Camped next to these guys in Moab a few weeks ago. From Venezuela from what I understand. Didn't talk to them much but did talk to their friend Alex from California (originally from Venezuela) who was with them in his R.O.E Jeep Wrangler. Sounds like they shipped the truck from Venezuela to Houston, TX and were making the rounds across the SW USA and then back through Central America.

_MG_0113.jpg

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Tell us about your truck mod's and what kind of trailer is that?

Its an 1973 Westfalia ( German Brand) Brakeless 400 Kg Trailer.

Its owned by the German Red Cross and when I was go to buy it
its near to the end.
But it was very cheap ( 250 Euro) and I think I can rebuild it.
I have to fight against lots of rust, the size of the Whels was an joke
and I have to replace nearly everything.
Good thing that Im a Steelshipbuilder years ago, so I will bring this
to an good end...
Tire Size its now 195/80 15.

Pics from the start and when its ready.

5496931.jpg

5496933.jpg

5496934.jpg

5496935.jpg

5496936.jpg

5496937.jpg

5496940.jpg

Stephan

redskittle4792

89 Monty

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and I recently acquired an 89 montero LWB from my dad. I was wondering if it will clear 33's stock or if I should crank up the torsion bars a bit and put different coils in the back. I'm only eighteen so I don't have much money and would like to do most of the mods in the garage and as cheap as possible. :D

DavidG

Adventurer
IIRC, 33" tire should clear with minor front bumper end cap trimming and a small crank of the torsion bars. Of course, it really depends on the tire width and wheel rim/offset, but if they are not unusual you should be okay. If you can find a set of stock GenII rear springs you can gain a modest and inexpensive lift in the rear. OME also offers rear springs. In addition to the considerable expertise found on ExPo, take a look at 4x4wire.com for tech issues too.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Hey everyone, new guy here. LOL. I am currently travelling my way across australia in a 1990 Pajero and I must say it is one capable wagon, and very reliable. I figure I would throw up a few photos of it in action.
mods to date are:
custom rear bar, 31" wheelsn roof rack and side awning
mods needed:
2" lift, long range tank, front bull bar, fridge, rear drawer setup and a few other things for long range touring.

enjoy the photos:
paj4.jpg

trailrun.jpg

tipsy.jpg

paj3.jpg

A few of my favorite posed shots:
backdropsmall.jpg

peanasmall.jpg

trucksmall.jpg

Excoriar

Hi have just joined from Taiwan. Here's a pic of my Gen III that I bought 8 years ago. I've only recently begun making it more offroad friendly and do hope to take it offroad one day when I'm done fixing some of the parts that need to be replaced over the years.

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    862.1 KB · Views: 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12