Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
throwback from when I just got the car. No mods except for rockers delete and 33's

Attachments

• IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 22

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Bringing this thread back on topic...

View attachment 160071

Nice gen 3.. had the pleasure of driving my cousin's once back in 01 when they 1st introduced that body style.. the interior was plush and comfortable.. i seem to notice gen 3s on the road here more and more lately.. maybe i'm just paying more attention since joining this forum. love the Dakar decal.. i'm considering adding a few stickers to mine.. i was thinking gloss black, silver and/or red, GI.JOE, COBRA, Punisher, Transformers or Thundercat decals.. i grew up on that stuff and am feeling a bit nostalgic. what ya think?

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Thx, I saw that in in CL, and I called Dealer . truck has 4 previous owners, base on pics do you think it is good deal? do you know if 2000 year comes with timing belt or chain since there is no record of replacing belt. There is 95 with 4500$ which I test drove, but as we know 4500$ is a lot of money for 95 LS.

i can only tell so much about the condition of the vehicle from the pics but, what i see looks.. not bad for that price. you'll really need to "pop the hood & kick the tires" to know how sweet of a deal it is at that price. might be worth further investigation.. just saying..

jethrooo

Heres my 96 Montero LS
Just upgraded the eyes, with a retrofitted HID FX-R projector and Osram CBI bulbs
Will be upgrading to some new rubber soon.

8724073838_7b95a404f3_b.jpg
8724073870_37353d334a_b.jpg
8724073910_66c2bcb150_b.jpg

heres some light output

8673031714_9fe7ba513a_z.jpg
8673031652_d3f22db845_z.jpg
8673031686_8aff9ea4bf_z.jpg

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
I'm really glad to see that your new light pattern has the sharp cutoff at the top. Every time I'm blinded by some idiot who has stuffed a pair of HIDs into his piece of junk car I want to swerve into his lane and end it all.

Imnosaint

Adventurer
Nice gen 3.. had the pleasure of driving my cousin's once back in 01 when they 1st introduced that body style.. the interior was plush and comfortable.. i seem to notice gen 3s on the road here more and more lately.. maybe i'm just paying more attention since joining this forum. love the Dakar decal.. i'm considering adding a few stickers to mine.. i was thinking gloss black, silver and/or red, GI.JOE, COBRA, Punisher, Transformers or Thundercat decals.. i grew up on that stuff and am feeling a bit nostalgic. what ya think?

Whatever rings true to you. I'm more of the Speed Racer generation, but no one knows who Racer X is. The Dakar graphic is actually a relief I created, not a decal. Check out my build thread to see how.

jethrooo

I'm really glad to see that your new light pattern has the sharp cutoff at the top. Every time I'm blinded by some idiot who has stuffed a pair of HIDs into his piece of junk car I want to swerve into his lane and end it all.

Thanks, i was trying to avoid going that direction of just putting pnp hid bulbs inside a halogen reflector. I know how annoying it is to be blinded by the glare of those pnp kits, so i went with the proper hid conversion inside a projector. This way i get a good nice color flickr, and a very good output, and not blinding others.

MARKSMONTE

EXPLORER
2013-05-07_17-54-04_774.jpg2013-05-05_14-41-02_116.jpg
My wife and I just finished some paint work.
2012-11-28_14-51-35_789.jpg
Just couldn't look at that fender any longer. My wife said don't do it , you wont want to go off road anymore.
Then I got carried away and do the whole thing.
Now I need to make the rear bumper.

Mudrunner

Adventurer
Whatever rings true to you. I'm more of the Speed Racer generation, but no one knows who Racer X is. The Dakar graphic is actually a relief I created, not a decal. Check out my build thread to see how.

I wish I had the Mach 5, and I know who Racer X is!!! But if I do any sticker mod stuff from the 80's it will be of Transformers, or M.A.S.K

JamesW

Adventurer
Thanks, i was trying to avoid going that direction of just putting pnp hid bulbs inside a halogen reflector. I know how annoying it is to be blinded by the glare of those pnp kits, so i went with the proper hid conversion inside a projector. This way i get a good nice color flickr, and a very good output, and not blinding others.

How did you put the projectors in? Was it a kit that you got and had to split the housing and stuck it in? or a whole new unit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger