Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
I know, and its intriguing, byt that would melt right off the truck here in the Southwest!

"Plasti Dip remains flexible and stretchy over time, and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions. It has been tested and proven in temperatures from -30°F to 200°F"

Home Depot sells it for 6 bucks per can.. pick up a few and grab a shovel for all that BS.. ;0)

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
ba9uzynu.jpg

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
First picture is a river crossing near Clayton, GA.

Second is overlooking Lake James, NC.

904615_10201145234262274_543227025_o.jpg

969068_10200597684119569_1890846589_n.jpg

At some point I will need to take it past stock. :ylsmoke:

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
The white one is a beauty, Michael!

Thanks. I actually am looking at yours and Imnosaint's builds as inspiration for when the building does begin. First on the list is new Toyo Open Country AT II's 265/75/16. I talked my uncle into putting them on his Jeep to replace the Wranglers, they are magnitudes of an improvement.

low_49

Whats this button do...
Been lurking for a while. fig'd it was time to post up a pic. Here is mine amongst the trees from this weekend.
95 LS with 2" lift, Cooper Discovery SST's, Confer roof rack and a SR rear with locker waiting to be swapped in.
DSC091392.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Nice photo. What size Cooper SST's? What are your thoughts regarding them? What tires where you running before? I am interested in the SST's, but the 33x10.5 size I prefer is only available on 16" rims, which means another cash outlay that I'd prefer to avoid.

Clem

Adventurer
Nice photo. What size Cooper SST's? What are your thoughts regarding them? What tires where you running before? I am interested in the SST's, but the 33x10.5 size I prefer is only available on 16" rims, which means another cash outlay that I'd prefer to avoid.

X2

low_49

Whats this button do...
they are OK. I have them in 32x11.50x15.
Good highway manners for a MT, decent wet performance, quite at first, but get noisy as they wear. I would say they have decent mud performance, clean out quick and keep you moving, but lateral traction is crap and they like to slide around...a lot.
The tire seems prone to chunking if you cross a lot of gravel and desert trails like I do. When airing down, I notice that they have a very stiff side wall for a radial (has something to do with the Armor-Tec side wall I'm sure) and don't seem to deform all that much even when aired to 15psi. As for milage, I have about 35k on them and would say I have maybe 10-15k left in them before they are dusted, so they wear pretty well, but need constant baby sitting and rotation every 3k to get it.
I've run BFG All Terrain, BFG Mud Terrain and Nitto Grapplers and would rate them about the same as the BFG MT's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan