Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
I doubted that thing at first, but when I was behind you I saw that thing took quite a beating with the box sliding around. Rack stayed solid dude.

SoCalMonty

Explorer
I doubted that thing at first, but when I was behind you I saw that thing took quite a beating with the box sliding around. Rack stayed solid dude.

No worries man. If it didn't seem solid, it never would have ended up on my truck! ;)

last night at Cottonwood Canyon, Death Valley

Love the long exposure shots! We'll have to bring some colored lights and do some light painting on the next trip!

gaston7

Observer
I second @DESTRO...I will not be missing the next one. Thanks for sharing guys. My rig got sick yesterday and is gettin all fixed up. Timing belt, water pump, tensioners, and belts. Taking her up to Big Bear this weekend to scout some hunting spots and play around. Pics to come.

1995 Montero SR

MARKSMONTE

EXPLORER
What a great lookin rig Mark!! Well done my friend. Where can I pick up a roof rack like that??

That was originally on a Land Rover. Its been cut down in width and then I made it longer, so really I just wanted the mounts. I couldn't find anything to fit and go into my garage.
It's kind of a mute point now because I'm getting 33's next and then it wont fit for sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUUCjLa7R0I&feature=autoshare Heres a video.

SoCalMonty

Explorer
That was originally on a Land Rover. Its been cut down in width and then I made it longer, so really I just wanted the mounts. I couldn't find anything to fit and go into my garage.
It's kind of a mute point now because I'm getting 33's next and then it wont fit for sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUUCjLa7R0I&feature=autoshare Heres a video.

Looks great Mark! Makes me miss my Fargo brown Gen 1! I lived in Abq for a while, nice to see some spots I didn't get to!

MedicineMan

My Gen 3 2001 XLS Ruby

Been a long time lurker here at the Expo...thought is was time to post up.

Here is my 2001 Gen 3 XLS. Previous owner upgraded the wheels and took good care of her. Don't drip or sip a bit of oil and is really clean for the year. Has about 131K on the clock so far.

This pic was taken up in the Owyhee Mtns outside Boise. We were trying to get above the inversion, but as you can see, we instead got a cool show of fog, ice and rock.

Sun almost broke out...but didn't.

Frosty plants...it was like a Dr. Suess book out there that day.

Trusty co-pilot.

A recent weekend project to clean up my headlights:

Before:

After:

Not bad for an hour of elbow grease. I used RainX brand.

Mudrunner

Adventurer
I used cheap $0.99 toothpaste and was able to clean mine up. Have to work a lot longer than 20 min though to get your results. Looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle