Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
Just picked up a 2005 Montero LTD. 98k miles, pretty clean. Replaced the vacuum solenoid near the airbox, so no more diff light flashing. Spring time plans are 265/75/16's, some lift springs, sliders, and underbody protection.

That's a sweet find! You're going to love it. Idaho is one of my favorite places to explore! Here's my daughter as we returned from a camping trip in Yellowstone several years ago; shot taken just outside of Arco, before I'd done any mods other than new tires (265/75).

8180271262_316dacca61_b.jpg

And here's the mighty Mitsu more recently, in 2015, coming back from exploring western Montana. I've pulled all the cladding and treated it to Monstaliner, built sliders and underbody armor back to the transfer case, and built a proper rack. This was taken near Steamboat Summit, on NF 21, the Warren Wagon Road. Lots of haze from forest fires!

21114732100_b506cdbb80_b.jpg

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to following along on your journeys.

touaherr79

Artisit & Entrepreneur
That's a sweet find! You're going to love it. Idaho is one of my favorite places to explore! Here's my daughter as we returned from a camping trip in Yellowstone several years ago; shot taken just outside of Arco, before I'd done any mods other than new tires (265/75).

8180271262_316dacca61_b.jpg

And here's the mighty Mitsu more recently, in 2015, coming back from exploring western Montana. I've pulled all the cladding and treated it to Monstaliner, built sliders and underbody armor back to the transfer case, and built a proper rack. This was taken near Steamboat Summit, on NF 21, the Warren Wagon Road. Lots of haze from forest fires!

21114732100_b506cdbb80_b.jpg

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to following along on your journeys.

Nice! i have the similar color montero!

MrGalantguy

Mitsubishi Loyalist
Very nice. I tried to post some pics of my wifes Gen 3 but I guess I have to have a certain amount of posts before I can.

MrGalantguy

Mitsubishi Loyalist
Here is my wifes 3rd gen. Only has been offtrails a few times..but it spends most of his time doing mall crawler duties like hauling the kids around and trips for family vacations. My wife hates minivans...so a big suv was the logical choice for her. 180k and still going strong.
Monty2.jpgMonty.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears