Post Your Montero SPORT Pics!

squam1

here are some of my long gone 1997 Sport 4WD. I bought this in 2000 and sold it 2003. I actually was working at a Mitsu dealer in 97 when these were introduced. Always liked them...

002_2Medium.jpg

monty11Medium.jpg

monty4Medium.jpg

monty1Medium.jpg

biff

Observer
Looks very nice squam1.

Out of curiosity, what size tires are you running there? Fit the montero nicely.

squam1

I believe those were simply 31x10.5 15s - it's been a while, but if I can dig up a pic I may be able to check the size

mires

Adventurer
Even though it's not a Sport, I'll take it lol. I really thought there were more sport owners out there. It seems like it is much more popular in Australia. Though they call it a Challenger.

sinbad

Even though it's not a Sport, I'll take it lol. I really thought there were more sport owners out there. It seems like it is much more popular in Australia. Though they call it a Challenger.

Gen 1-3 is not as popular here in the States than in other country. I belong in a Jeep club and many of them are very impressed of the capability of my Gen3

yzfgsx

Observer
Old man emu heavy duty shocks, springs and torsion bars. 265/75/16 Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT winter tires. More mods coming this week.

yzfgsx

Observer
It was done by a local shop. They have a picture of it before the bumper cover was put back on. I will have them post it so you can see how it was done.

yzfgsx

Observer
It was just fabricated Friday afternoon. I have used the winch on the receiver in the rear. I will be able to use it back or front now. I still need to get the wiring for the front. That will be done Wednesday, along with my surco roof basket and PIAA lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger