post your Suburban pics

86454k30

Here is my 90 V2500 suburban 4" lift, 255/85r16 on 16x7 wheels. Originally owned by the local fire department so it only has 61000 original miles.

rayra

Expedition Leader
I don't mean to mock this topic. I just can't seem to get out of home remodeling projects long enough to have any damned fun with my Suburban.

rooftarring10.jpg

Although I did manage to swing thru Gaviota State Beach / campground on my way to Lompoc several weeks ago, to scout it out. http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=606

gaviota170922.jpg

Last edited:

DavidS

Observer
Nice burb Kyle! I follow your thread. I may be a little biased on the color lol

You have some beautiful country up there!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Yup looks like Kyle is having some fun out there in the white stuff. Thanks for posting those cool pics. Cheers, chilli..:)

yota man

I inherited this guy a few days ago. I grew up playing in the back of a older one on road trips. I have one of own now, 1991 1500
fb305d77a2b7fd54e3e40f4438ecff25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Gotta love the square bodys, just something about them!
Funny thing, I never cared for the square bodied 'Burbs. I know they were a big improvement in many ways but my favorite Suburban, bar none, will always be the 1967 -72 3-door.
To me the whole 67-72 Chevy truck lineup was just one of the best looking series of trucks ever made, period.
The square body era beginning in 1973 was when Chevy trucks first acquired the rectangular fender openings. I never quite understood that but it's a style that has persisted in GM trucks ever since then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan