Post your tents

xjman88

Adventurer
Heres my 1960s era Eureka drawtite tent. Is in great shape for the age and we used this past weekend in 3 days of rain and strong winds with no probs. Ok im havin trouble loadin pics. There are some over in the camping gear section.

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
IMG_4297.jpgIMG_4296.jpg
Big Agnes- Royal Flush and Mountain Hardware- Tarango 3.1
Four season tent for all types of explorations (except ultra light attacks).
Both have preformed flawlessly!

32vsnake

Adventurer
my 16 yr old Moss starlet... still bombproof after all these years

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4838.JPG

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
Camping over the weekend...

All,

I just got back from camping over the holiday weekend. New to my Outlander Sherpa II is the addition of our 'master suite'...It consists of an Oztent RV-5 with the deluxe side panels, a Foxwing awning, and a few of the Goal Zero light-a-lifes. The 'atrium' consists of a sandproof mat and a PETT toilet. Why all this trouble? You can blame my father-in-law. My wife was brought up 'camping' in a 30' Winnebago plugged into power. Thus, my wife is not too much of a camper. I have tried to keep things comfortable to her yet introduce my boys to the soft wall tent experience...

Regards,

BWJ

xjaugie

Adventurer
This is how I slept this weekend my canoe float trip. Went totally old school with wool blankets under the stars.

Monocacy River Float 2013 356.jpg

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
First use of my 30-year-old Springbar tent ... found on Craigslist a while back and finally used it Monday night. Very windy on the ridge where I camped and the tent was solid, what a great design.

Attachments

• _IGP1743.jpg
    _IGP1743.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 86

Honu

lost on the mainland

Adventure Copan

Adventurer
helinox chairs
a few places have them like summit hut and other sports stores but Big Agnes I think is the main importer ?

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/32480-The-Great-Camp-Chair-Debate/page4
at post 127 I did a quick video review of them compared to the REI copies
and a bit farther down a bit more info on them

great chairs for comfort and they pack super small and super light !

How about that table? I'm still in the search for a great, light weight, easy to clean table... If one exists. ;)

-Daniel Kent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle