Post your tents

94L C80

The tent is under the tree, 8'X10' "World Famous," excellent festival tent with two thick open cel foamies and duvet with Pendelton inside.
I repaired a tear with the Singer and put elastic chord back into the 5/8" fiberglass poles after getting it free on Used Victoria. This is at Sooke Bluegrass Festival, BC, Canada.
my friend snores, and didn't have a tent, so he was sleeping in the back of the Land Cruiser, which worked out great, he loved it and we couldn't hear any snoring .

Excellent Sun shade under the Canvas drop cloths for sunstruments and humans alike, solid and silent in heacy wind gusts, with truck pointing into wind.
warm fire on Father's Day night, and the canvas didn't smell of smoke too bad, Cruiser took on no fire smoke odours at all

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

nilz

FrontRunner Featherlight on a beach in Denmark

Attachments

• 11904705_10206285850977762_1888548748278385153_n.jpg
    11904705_10206285850977762_1888548748278385153_n.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 51

cerutti

Observer
the rest is here!

oztent foxwing drivers side awning
x1 foxwing extension
oz tent RV5 tagalong tent

heres a quick setup from playing around this morning. total setup time is about 10-15min.

now the rv5 came with 2 of the poles with eyes on each end. i know one is used to support the rear of the tent...but what is the 2nd one for? is it just a spare?

Redman333

Adventurer
the rest is here!

oztent foxwing drivers side awning
x1 foxwing extension
oz tent RV5 tagalong tent

heres a quick setup from playing around this morning. total setup time is about 10-15min.

now the rv5 came with 2 of the poles with eyes on each end. i know one is used to support the rear of the tent...but what is the 2nd one for? is it just a spare?

Isn't there supposed to be a bar that goes across the upper center of the tag along tent to keep that from sagging. Nice setup by the way. I'm wanting to do something pretty similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cerutti

Observer
That's wat I was thinking. When I see others attached to the Foxwing they all seem to sag. I'm going to lay around with it this morning once it warms up a bit. Currently sitting at -1celcius.

Redman333

Adventurer
That's wat I was thinking. When I see others attached to the Foxwing they all seem to sag. I'm going to lay around with it this morning once it warms up a bit. Currently sitting at -1celcius.

You don't by chance have a heater your planning on running in there do you. One of the reasons I was considering these is the thicker fabric for cold weather camping. Was wondering if they are a bit warmer then a nylon style tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cerutti

Observer
I don't have a heater at this moment, but I have been looking at a few lately. Oddly enough yesterday morning I had a quick nap in the tent after I set it up. With the unit sealed up and just my body heat (and the dogs) the tent seemed to warm up quite quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger