Post your tents

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Thank you! I went with the less is more and OE is better than aftermarket approach. So far it's proven a reliable capable rig with over 230,000 miles on her.

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
I'm running a Titan Winch roof top tent. He was farily popular for his winches, but seems to of dropped out of that market as well. It was a good price too at the time, and had treated me well. I had bought my Xterra in spring, and picked up the tent near the end of the summer that same year. It's holding up well and in great shape for being over 7 years old. I did have to replace the cover 2 years ago since it was getting brittle and was tearing. I got one made at a local shop.

FjFo5lV.jpg

This year I finally got a trailer made so now I can more conviniently set up camp and not restrict the use of my truck. Much work left to do, but I was able to get it done in time to use for the summer and get some mileage on it.

qqmZKuc.jpg

Redman333

Adventurer
I'm running a Titan Winch roof top tent. He was farily popular for his winches, but seems to of dropped out of that market as well. It was a good price too at the time, and had treated me well. I had bought my Xterra in spring, and picked up the tent near the end of the summer that same year. It's holding up well and in great shape for being over 7 years old. I did have to replace the cover 2 years ago since it was getting brittle and was tearing. I got one made at a local shop.

FjFo5lV.jpg

This year I finally got a trailer made so now I can more conviniently set up camp and not restrict the use of my truck. Much work left to do, but I was able to get it done in time to use for the summer and get some mileage on it.

qqmZKuc.jpg

That trailer is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman