Preferred Fuel type

What's your preferred fuel type

• Total voters

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Water would be my choice, free, abundant, and if your thristy you can sneak some! ha ha. I would vote gas in N/A and deisel in the rest of the world. From what I understand Diesel is cheaper and easier to get abroad.

Marine

Adventurer
Diesel for me, was always a fan of gas until I lived in Australia and got hooked on diesel. Bought the bug back to the states with me

doug720

Expedition Leader
Water would be my choice, free, abundant, and if your thristy you can sneak some! ha ha. I would vote gas in N/A and deisel in the rest of the world. From what I understand Diesel is cheaper and easier to get abroad.

Obviously you don't live in California, where water is almost as expensive as gas, and much more scarce!:bike_rider:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Ha ha ha! No problem. Its a tough call here for diesel as there are some gas stations along routes we take without it. However, if you had extra tanks on board, you can go on! dunno!

DaveNay

Adventurer

Personally, I'd go with a Mr. Fusion.

21020-4.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I've owned to Cummins diesels. After enjoying the low end torque and off idle launches with my manual trans,it would be tough to go back to gas.
I've got a 2007 5.9 engine that was the last year before the emissions emerged and it's a pleasure to own. That being said this will be my last diesel as this thing will probably outlive me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger