*PRICE DROP* - *$200,000* 1994 Mercedes SK1824 AK 4x4 Expedition Truck

THOMASBENDER

Any images of the rear garage? Is it heated? Can you keep water in the tanks throughout winter months?

Hi, Super Moo. The rear of the garage is heated via the hydronic system. You can and we have kept water in the system over winter without issue. Thanks for looking.

THOMASBENDER

Any images of the rear garage? Is it heated? Can you keep water in the tanks throughout winter months?

Ah and more images can be found at the following links;

The garage is very much empty and open. The water hookups are protected from gear moving around.

1660693068208.png

1660693039224.png

MsRandiCook

180out, I'm sorry if my opinion bothers you. I was sharing a simple observation. I travel with two dogs so room is important. And a stick shift is is not for all. I don't see many sticks on the trails. Again my observations.

I love the box build, but the chassis is not the best choice in my opinion. A Stewart Stevenson cab as rudimentary as it is, would be a better choice for family traveling. And it's an automatic.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
180out, I'm sorry if my opinion bothers you. I was sharing a simple observation. I travel with two dogs so room is important. And a stick shift is is not for all. I don't see many sticks on the trails. Again my observations.

I love the box build, but the chassis is not the best choice in my opinion. A Stewart Stevenson cab as rudimentary as it is, would be a better choice for family traveling. And it's an automatic.

Agreed, the cab on an LMTV is bigger. On the down side, as long as you are not purchasing a full refurbished one from Acela, they are not reliable. We have had many customers over the years that told us that. I would take that Mercedes over and SS any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger