• VIN: 1FTEX1EP9JFC31460
  • 6.5ft bed
  • 2.7L Ecoboost
  • 68K miles
  • Factory rear locking diff
  • Extended range 36 gallon fuel tank
  • Fox 2.5 Factory Race Series Coilover Reservoir Shocks
  • Hellwig 61607 Pro Series Rear Helper Springs
  • Toyo 285/75R17 Tires, Open Country A/T III (4x)
  • Method Bead Grip 701 Trail Series wheels (4x)
  • Hella 500 offroad lights (6x)

Camper Details
  • GFC (Go Fast Camper)
  • 400 watts of solar (2x Newpowa 9BB 200 watt solar panels)
  • 250 amp hours of lithium (Chins Smart Bluetooh Heated Battery)
  • Renogy 700 watt pure sine wave inverter
  • Renogy 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board -Battery Charger with MPPT
  • Hard Korr White/Orange camper light kit
  • AC outlet with 2x USB charging ports
  • DC Outlets (SAE) – 4x. 2x in bunks for heated blankets, 2x in lower level for accessories
  • DC Outlets (Cigarette Lighter) – 1x
  • Custom tailgate slide out camp kitchen
  • Dometic CFX3 45 Powered Fridge
  • 30 gallon fresh water tank w/ Seaflow self priming rv/marine water pump & Quick connect 15ft hose with sprayer
  • Geyser System portable shower
  • 23Zero 270 degree awning with detachable walls
  • 23Zero privacy shower tent Roof rack with Maxtrax mount and Starlink mount
  • GFC upgraded to 150lb struts to carry weight of roof rack components
  • Custom molle panel

See more photos & details here

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1601 (1).jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

Last edited:

kfricke87

oh man this is exactly what im trying to start building but with a crew cab. Love the color too. Super cool truck. GLWS

skivan

Very cool! What’s the width/length in the remaining bed space? Thinking of trying to fit cooler/dry box for other adventures.

1708660757403.jpeg

Shiro

The middle space is 17 3/4” x 56”. It could be widened a bit to 19” by taking out the fridge slide and rails.

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
super clean build, very nice. curious...how are you keeping dust / water out of the camper interior?

Shiro

I sealed the bed with silicone caulking and covered holes in the bed. The tailgate has an additional seal on it as well. That keeps water out and reduces the dust quite a bit. It does still get some dust at the tailgate edge though when taking it out on dusty trails.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
My cat killing curiosity has seized me…What’s the total height of this awesome rig please?

(No wait, maybe I really don’t want to know this😬)

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
This has to be, all in all, the most perfect, not over built, get out there and go camping in the woods rig I have seen on expo, especially at the very reasonable price it’s being sold for. Lots of room for the family, good gas mileage, everything you need for quick getaways…

It is an affordable, thoughtful build that seems to have just about everything you would want for its intended purposes.

I’m not really in the market for something like this today ☹️, but I hope the OP builds something just like this in a couple years and puts it for sale here, when I’ll be ready to buy something this size again.

So here’s a well deserved bump to put this sweet rig back uo on the top of the posts👍🏻

wadingthroughlife

This has to be, all in all, the most perfect, not over built, get out there and go camping in the woods rig I have seen on expo, especially at the very reasonable price it’s being sold for. Lots of room for the family, good gas mileage, everything you need for quick getaways…

It is an affordable, thoughtful build that seems to have just about everything you would want for its intended purposes.

I’m not really in the market for something like this today ☹️, but I hope the OP builds something just like this in a couple years and puts it for sale here, when I’ll be ready to buy something this size again.

So here’s a well deserved bump to put this sweet rig back uo on the top of the posts👍🏻

Very interested for the same reasons, but I owe my partner a daily driver before I go moving things around chasing this rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12