Project “Polar Bear”: 1989 V2500 Suburban

LIVEanimals

Observer
Congrats Larry. I actually just had my second son yesterday morning and my wife too had a cesarean, actually her second one, they are not that fun recovery is rough. You ended up with a beautiful baby girl, we all wish you the best and a speedily recovery for
Both of our wife's. Good luck and post lots of pics because you know that's what keeps us expoians going.

edlaffoon

Adventure Every Day
Alright Larry way to go man! What is her name?

We brought ours home just three years ago :) Seems like yesterday. And just this week she identified her first 4x4 at 75 yards in the dark she called out a White Jeep unlimited. It's a jeep but still cool to see her getting into trucks.

These are the good years dude so soak it up.

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Thanks guys! Definitely feel like a proud papa. You’re right, not a better feeling in the world.

LIVEanimals, cool! Congrats to you too. Yeah, this C-section stuff is a major surgery. Your wife is a real trooper to go through two c-sections. WOW, she’s tuff! This will be our only baby as we had some wires disconnected while the doctors had the hood open Sunday night.

Edlaffoon,

That is what everybody keeps telling us, how fast they grow up. Heck, she already looks different than she did just two days ago. Very pretty little girl you have! That’s great she is already taking a liking to things with wheels and can identify them. Looks like she is pretty fond of your Blazer already too :elkgrin:. I keep telling my wife that I need to start building Hannah a vehicle as soon as her umbilical cord falls off so I’ve been searching Craigslist while I’ve been on babycation sitting here in the living room taking care of the ladies. I found a clean old unmolested survivor 1971 Cadillac Coupe Deville I have a crush on. Hmmm, maybe that would be a nice builder for Hannah. Hehe…. :coffeedrink:

BBslider001

Diesel Head
Duuuude!!!! Congrats man! My little girl just turned 2 last month. You are in for the BEST ride of your life. Just take each day easy and get those girls taken care of! God bless!!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Larry you must be the happiest man in the world! Here is my congratulations along with everyone else. Cheers, Chilli...:)

BigTex

Observer
I'm late to the party.....That's really awesome for you guys! Congrats! It'll be a little rough right now, but when she starts sleeping through the night, it'll plane out, and you'll barely remember how it is now!

I think it's time to call the in-laws over to watch the girls, and go check out that Caddy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78