Project T100: "Baja Explorer Ver. 2"

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Super Jealous of that roof rack you made. I hope to make something similar to yours. I want my rig to be able to do exactly what you have set yours up for, baja!
Im big on surfing and diving so once I get my rig set up lets take a surf trip to baja. If you dont mind me asking, where in SoCal are you?

D

hoptroll

Pool Boy
Ive camped in the boulders/cacti of Catavina. A stunning spectacle of mother nature and a good distance from the border. I am planning on going down again in January, I would love to pick your brain on some other good places to camp. I think I have been to place of the last photo as well, if it is where I think it is.

G100

Adventurer
SDDiver5 - Currently I'm living in Carpinteria which could be considered central Cali by some, but I have family and have lived in San Diego and Orange Co. so I am down there quite often. I love my rack too, I'm actually making another one for a friends rig right now.
hoptroll - Just PM me with your questions although there is a lot of info on this site as well in the Trips section. Yes you probably have been to that spot, its probably the most famous of all Baja.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
a few days ago there was a 97 t100 just like yours that came in the shop. it had a CEL, misfire on number 6. i had to jump on here to make sure if it was yours or not. it had a camper shell and a outside rack with a bunch of surf boards. i think he was from imperial beach

toyotech

Expedition Leader
not the best. figure it wasnt you so i didnt take any good ones
they even had a bed platform in the back. so they did alot of what you do. surfing and sleeping in the truck

1379938_10200539675245694_1716898237_n.jpg

1256483_10200539676205718_332395370_n.jpg

89s rule

Adventurer
Looks like a great trip! I keep meaning ti make some screens for when we are out camping as well, they would have come in real handy several times, especially when it gets hot at night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger