Question for 22re gurus

STAGE 2

Adventurer
Anyone know the ID for the smallest set of vacuum hoses on the 22re. The largest is 10mm and the middle is 6mm, but I havent been able to determine if the smallest is 3 or 3.5 mm.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
Anyone know the ID for the smallest set of vacuum hoses on the 22re. The largest is 10mm and the middle is 6mm, but I havent been able to determine if the smallest is 3 or 3.5 mm.

I don't know offhand myself, but you might have better luck over at yotatech. I've asked some 22RE questions in here and never got responses.

STAGE 2

Adventurer
I don't know offhand myself, but you might have better luck over at yotatech. I've asked some 22RE questions in here and never got responses.

I would, but they ban people for asking questions over there, and I know that there are plenty of people here with a 22re.

Last edited:

zidaro

Explorer
smallest are 3mm (1/8")

then 5mm (3/16"), 8mm (5/16"), 10mm (3/8")

LCEngineering.com sells a selection in Kit and individual lines.

STAGE 2

Adventurer

I've seen both of those threads, and also talked to 4crawler. He used 3mm but was SWAGing it.

zidaro said:
smallest are 3mm (1/8")

then 5mm (3/16"), 8mm (5/16"), 10mm (3/8")

LCEngineering.com sells a selection in Kit and individual lines.

Thats actually one of the things thats been throwing me off. On their website they have a pic of the throttle body showing 4mm, 8mm and 10mm lines.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
I would, but they ban people for asking questions over there, and I know that there are plenty of people here with a 22re.

What? I ask loads of questions over there. Folks have always been real helpful to me. Be sure that you put it in the proper section and you should be fine.

corax

Explorer
Are you trying to order hoses online? The easiest way to match up vacuum lines is to go to the parts store and pull off the hose you want to replace for them to match up size/length. As long as it fits tight on the barb it's the right size, there's no harm in it being slightly smaller than original.

STAGE 2

Adventurer
Are you trying to order hoses online? The easiest way to match up vacuum lines is to go to the parts store and pull off the hose you want to replace for them to match up size/length. As long as it fits tight on the barb it's the right size, there's no harm in it being slightly smaller than original.

What about slightly larger?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78