Questions about Four Wheel Finch pop up – Solar PV

adam88

Explorer
Aren't you a special snowflake. Make a brand new account and post 6 separate threads in the forum. The emergency response crew will be with you ASAP to provide you with detailed answers to all your questions.

Aren't you a special snowflake. Make a brand new account and post 6 separate threads in the forum. The emergency response crew will be with you ASAP to provide you with detailed answers to all your questions.

Give it a rest. Try being helpful instead of snarky.

kris

Observe
Blatant post padding, bordering on spam. Admin should merge all the posts or delete them with a note to the OP to try again.

:lurk:
k.

I feel kinda like the greenhorn who walks into the bar in his brand new Stetson and orders sarsaparilla. I freely admit I'm a greenhorn when it comes to forums like this. I figured it would be easier for folks to read and respond to shorter posts (and maybe easier for me to keep track of responses to specific issues) than to one post with a whole bunch of questions. I'm getting the distinct impression, though, that at least some folks out there find this to be a breach of etiquette. Or is newbie razzing just part of the culture here? I would very much appreciate constructive feedback on how best to use this site.

John

I feel kinda like the greenhorn who walks into the bar in his brand new Stetson and orders sarsaparilla. I freely admit I'm a greenhorn when it comes to forums like this. I figured it would be easier for folks to read and respond to shorter posts (and maybe easier for me to keep track of responses to specific issues) than to one post with a whole bunch of questions. I'm getting the distinct impression, though, that at least some folks out there find this to be a breach of etiquette. Or is newbie razzing just part of the culture here? I would very much appreciate constructive feedback on how best to use this site.

John

John, don't sweat the small stuff. There are some great folks here, but a few that need to hone their skills at constructive feedback. It is probably best to condense your questions into a single list, but you haven't done anything wrong.

2trout

Why do you care?

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Lighten up people. EP used to be quite friendly. Especially compared to other sites. I answered or gave feedback in the other threads because I own a Finch. Specific topic threads are easier to answer IMO for this particular situation. There's no need to be an ***.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998