RAM 5500 4x4 Camper Truck SOLD

OverlandFT

Hello,
Can you post any undercarriage or frame pictures? Also a close up of the rear frame where a tow hitch would possible mount? And pictures of the engine bay.
thanks

For sure. The truck is actually in storage, but I'm planning on picking it up Friday and can get some more pictures then.

2014 jeep jk

Thanks
I have a 2013 10th year anniversary jeep unlimited with 30,000 mile with a 6.4 hemi and lots a modification. Less than 20,000 mile on the engine swap. Are you interested in a trade? Just asking.

Furrrburger

Really interested, super cool rig! I'm in California, does the ram still have all the emissions equipment or has it been deleted? Thx

OverlandFT

Very cool! Any insight as to how/if you could manage this rig in 4-seasons of mountain weather?

Sure, you could reconfigure the water lines to isolate and drain the exterior taps during winter use, add a water tank heater, and make a insulated cover for the boot to keep the heat from escaping into the cab.

Schlick

Nice Rig… I see it sleeps 3 but what is the comfort level of driving with 3? Seems like the two passengers would be crammed together. Thanks for the insight.

OverlandFT

Nice Rig… I see it sleeps 3 but what is the comfort level of driving with 3? Seems like the two passengers would be crammed together. Thanks for the insight.

As long as the third person is a child, it's great for three. The center console seat is small with the shifter in front, but my daughter will also spend plenty of time in the back. I added a couple seatbelts to the couch and allow her to change positions using the passthrough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears