RAM Mount, ScanGuageII, Zamberlan boots, OJ's, lights, Aussie mags, etc.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Please read carefully... several items for sale -

**PayPal preferred, cashiers checks ok, cash even better!!

**Will ship any/all items from zip code 82520, shipping costs TBD

**Contact me here via PM with your interest, first come-first served

**Open to offers, but don't insult me or I'll insult you back

**Trades... ehh, can't think of anything I need, but don't be afraid to ask... especially if you have a canoe

All photos were taken today (9/21/10), items in great to excellent condition and in proper working order.

ScanGuage II - 3-in-one autmotive computer includes built-in Trip Computer, Scan Tool, Digital Gauges and more. Used, but in excellent condition. No box, looking for instruction manual. For '96 & newer vehicles -(new $160) ....$120..... **sold

1017219328_jd2uR-O.jpg

1017219195_DzYum-O.jpg

RAM Universal Laptop Mount -Includes Tough Tray, extendable pole, Dual Swing Arm, Quick Release base, Flexible Screen Support Arm. Used, but in excellent condition and parts requiring some assembly are assembled! Additional pics in post #20 of this thread - **base mount not included unless you have a T100 or Toyota Sienna, it won't fit most other vehicles (new $246 total) ....$200....

Mounted in my truck... quick release base not shown, laptop not included -
1017293960_dEPhq-L.jpg

Quick release still new in bag, never used. Pole & swing-arm assembled -
1017218894_74QKw-O.jpg

Zamberlan Trek Lite GT Leather Boots - Classic Italian boot ideal for backpacking, hiking, adventure travel or as an everyday boot. Handcrafted from premium Hydrobloc treated Italian waxed nubuck leather, features a waterfproof, breathable Gore-tex liner and Vibram sole.

Size 10, but runs half a size small, better for a size 9-9.5 foot. Got these for Christmas last year, only wore them to three Cub Scout meetings in a carpeted Church. Soles look new, a few light scuffs from being bounced around the backseat of my truck. These are beautiful boots & a top of the line product, but they are just too small for me.

New $225 - ....$175....

1017217831_vfvnX-O.jpg

1017218342_a5JAY-O.jpg

1017218005_jZqfj-O.jpg

1017218186_A2AgM-O.jpg

Off Road Lights - Not even sure where these came from, but they are brand new in the box. Light measurements available in the second photo. Two sets, all inclusive.

Harbor Freight shows them for $25 per set - ....$15 apiece or both for $25.... ** one pair has sold, one pair remaining

1017218603_sSZXe-O.jpg

1017218494_JZuAa-O.jpg

Toyota Trails - The Official Magazine of the Toyota Landcruiser Association. Ten total issues - May/June '04 - July/Aug '05 - Sept/Oct '05 - Nov/Dec '05 - Jan/Feb '06 - March/April '06, -May/June '06 (2 copies) - July/Aug '06 - Sept/Oct '06.

Excellent condition. Prefer to sell the set first, if necessary I'll sell individual copies - ....$3 per, $25 for all 10 issues.... **set sold

1017219515_7ppc3-O.jpg

4wd Toyota Owner Magazine - The first 12 issues. Sept/Oct '05 - Nov/Dec '05 - Jan/Feb '06 - March/April '06 - May/June '06 - July/August '06 - Sept/Oct '06 - Nov/Dec '06 - Jan/Feb '07 - March/April '07 - May/June '07

One or two of these got roughed up by the postman but they are all intact and mostly in great condition. Prefer to sell the set first, if necessary I'll sell individual copies - ....$3 per, $30 for all 12 issues.... **set sold

1017219890_4DcHN-O.jpg

Australian 4WD Monthly - prior to the Overland Journal, this was the off-road magazine to read. 276 pages of the coolest vehicles in the most beautiful settings down under. 21 issues from Jan. '05 - Dec '06, not a complete set as a few loaned out issues never came back :(

Excellent condition. A very unique opportunity to own some of the most drool worthy magazines from Oz. Prefer to sell the set first, if necessary I'll sell individual copies. These cost $9US when new ....$4 per, $75 for all 21 issues.... **sold

1017217554_EZeVh-O.jpg

1017217682_gG5gH-O.jpg

Overland Journal - $5 per ...not a complete set, loaned a few out that never came back. Good karma for me I guess... Excellent condition. Selling individually, let me know what you want - **sold out

Spring 2007 - debut issue ***sold
Fall 2007 **sold
Winter 2007 **sold
Fall 2008 **sold
Winter 2008 **sold
Spring 2009 **sold
Summer 2009 **sold
Fall 2009 **sold
Winter 2009 **sold
Gear 2009 **sold

1017460290_HoPpB-O.jpg

That's what I have, thanks for looking. All descriptions & photos as accurate as possible but feel free to ask questions. Except for the lights... what I know about them is what you can see on the box.

If you want to make an offer on an item, please contact me via PM. I'm not haggling in this thread, but I do want to see this stuff find a new home. It's good stuff & fairly priced or I wouldn't have gone to all the effort to photograph & list everything. I'm not sure on shipping costs yet, it will depend on the size of the package you order of course..

Have a nice day!

- KC

kcowyo

ExPo Original
First post updated...

'07 & '08 Overland Journals have sold
'09 Overland Journals have sold
Toyota Trails have sold
Australian 4WD's are spoken for, but awaiting payment

ScanGuage II - sold

Things happen and deals fall through, so if you're interested in any of the above items that I have not received payment for, let me know. I'm keeping track of who is on deck for each item in case the original buyer backs out.

Thanks for looking.

Tony, buy my boots. You'd love 'em! ;)

articulate

Expedition Leader
KC, Hold out for a better offer. These gauges are worth it; someone will buy it for $120 + shipping.
True dat.

. . . . plus to reiterate the rules:
KC said:
If you want to make an offer on an item, please contact me via PM. I'm not haggling in this thread

And I'm trying to wrap my head around this one still:
KC said:
Trades... ehh, can't think of anything I need, but don't be afraid to ask... especially if you have a canoe
:)

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Do you have any pictures of the Ram mount base that bolts to the seat bracket?

Thanks,
Dave

kcowyo

ExPo Original
First post updated...

Overland Journals have all sold
Toyota Trails have all sold
ScanGuage II has sold

Australian 4WD's are spoken for, but awaiting payment

Bump for -
First year set of 4WD Toyota Owner magazines
Universal RAM Laptop Mount