Random dog shots

Clark White

Explorer
Playing with a new camera today, I thought I'd get some dog shots. Normally Carter make some really funny faces when I roll him over on his back, but he hates the camera, so he wasn't too cooperative today...
Waaaaaats Dad doin to me?????

Hmmmmmmmm, nothing has hurt me yet....

So really, you aren't going to suck my brains out with that thing???

Ok ok ok, if I just look at you real quick, will you PLEASE let me go? PLEASE???

Clark

Disclaimer: no mangy power cord ripping mongrels were hurt during the shooting of these pictures.

Clark White

Explorer
Took the two mongrels for a stroll yesterday and they had a blast...so much so that they didn't even try to hide from the camera!

[/url

Common dude, put that stupid thing down and RUB MY BELLY!!!!!

Say, what is that thing you're always pointing our way anywho???

After exploring everything, they had to have a wrestling match to celebrate

Tis crazy how mean they look in pictures wrestling when they are plainly having fun while I watch them.

Clark

juicebox

Adventurer
Another doggie addition to my house.

This is little 5 1/2 week-old pup belongs to my friend that lives with me. His mom is a Catahoula hound/Aussie and they don't know what kind of dog the dad is because they didn't fix her and she got out... I get kind of frustrated when people don't fix their pets, but at any rate, this is one cool little pup. He's really smart.

pup.jpg

pup1.jpg

pup2.jpg

BTW- I begged my friend not to take her until she was 8 weeks old, but the lady wanted the puppies gone and my friend wanted the puppy home.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Our tiny dog named Little playing in northern grass for the first time. She normally hates our rubbery, scratchy grass we have down here in Florida, but on a recent visit to Michigan, she fell in love with the soft grass they have up there. She wouldn't stop running around the yard and rolling in the grass

Mighty-Dog-Little-the-Wonder-L.jpg

Fastest-Little-Dog-in-Town-L.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Roxy

Hey, what are you doing over there?

Schnauz-4-L.jpg

I'm coming to join you.

Schnauz-1-L.jpg

Schnauz-3-L.jpg

You don't mind if we share a towel do you? :sombrero:

Schnauz-9-L.jpg

MaverickTRD

Adventurer
NOTE: They are just playing, even though they look like they are being viscous in a pic or two lol. its pretty comical watching them play together...until i have to vacuum the hair from my carpet!
362.jpg

360.jpg

328.jpg

319.jpg

245.jpg

352.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle