Random dog shots

Halboo

Observer
Our 8 year old littermate Viszlas, Shally and Herc a la playa....
e8696130.jpg

And relaxin' at home
e869612f.jpg

Railvan

Adventurer
This is Angus, a 15 year old Cairn Terrier. A recent trip to Hells Canyon was a bit too hot for him! He prefers the cooler Washington coast weather. Lots of little dog attitude in him, but he's the best dog ever.

Halboo

Observer
Too Funny. :D
When people ask us about the Viszlas, we tell 'em they are Velcro dogs, 'cuz they are ALWAYS stuck to ya!!

jerdog53

Explorer
Halboo said:
Too Funny. :D
When people ask us about the Viszlas, we tell 'em they are Velcro dogs, 'cuz they are ALWAYS stuck to ya!!

It is so very true from the time they start out in life!

Littleone1.jpg

Super Doody

Explorer
erod said:
finally getting around to posting a few of my two buddies! steely is the newfoundland (6 yrs old), and dream is an alskan husky (age unknow, rescued iditarod dog). they have it pretty bad, as you can see:) !

Who yurt is that? Those things are awesome:D

Halboo

Observer
cool doggie seat cover

I figured I'd post this here for the dog lovers.
When we got our Tundra we sprung for the leather interior; we plan on keepin' it for a while...But dog feet will trash the seams eventually.
My super talented SWIMPAL used the sewing machine I got her for her bday to create this extra sturdy dog seat cover for the back seat of the Access from a whole cowhide we picked up cheap.
It's anchored around the headrests and seats front and back; The flap protects the weatherstrip from sharp dog feet and the raw edge lends a bit of rustic flair.............
You can also see the rope that clips on the harness/seatbelt to keep everybody in their seats.
:26_7_2:

e8844fbb.jpg

e8844fbc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998