Random Scenic Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
zanshin that last shot at the Arches is awesome
Clark, your killin me with that "on the way to work" bit. I have been stuck in the city for a month with limited ability to get out of it. First i am not a city boy, 2 I need open views and mountains. 3 wow how can people live together so congested like this. I think this is how the post man became so feared...
sadly my camera time has been next to nothing here. I think i took 10 shots in the last 2 weeks. simply sad

Clark White

Explorer
zanshin that last shot at the Arches is awesome
Clark, your killin me with that "on the way to work" bit. I have been stuck in the city for a month with limited ability to get out of it. First i am not a city boy, 2 I need open views and mountains. 3 wow how can people live together so congested like this. I think this is how the post man became so feared...
sadly my camera time has been next to nothing here. I think i took 10 shots in the last 2 weeks. simply sad

Haha! I know what you mean about the city! It's a great place to swing through and hit up some things we don't have away from the city, but other than that...no way! I can live without my big malls and unlimited bar choices. The shot of the tree was taken specifically for a 365 challenge I decided to do, simply because between work and school I would go a month with out touching my camera, which just wasn't acceptable anymore!

Clark

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Somewhere in Arizona

IMG_3448_zpsf0be7a16.jpg

Outside Caliente, NV.

IMG_1186_zps41d955fb.jpg

Last edited:

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
I think that barn gets more action than motel 6 on saturday night. Lol
Great image though. Nice to see a different approach. Well done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

taco2go

Explorer
A couple of late spring pictures, while the greens are deep and lush
Panasonic GF1, 50 mm

i-3BGn5sK-L.jpg

i-42zVFdZ-L.jpg

My new green camera case :)
Perfect for exploring Michigan back roads- thump-thump-thump.
Love it.

i-8Mc7D3j-M.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78