RBX ROCKBOX Offroad trailers now available in a complete parts kit package with top!

shadow61

Observer
whats the build time on a trailer ? and can you do custom mods to them like a rack above the trailer to hold a RTT that will allow the lid to open while the RTT is deployed ?

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Can you post some info on your nose boxes? Sizes? Is it sealed? Finishes available? Price? Your website does not offer any details on just the nose box. Can you build one to order?

RBX ROCKBOX Offroad ALUMINUM Series Trailers and Kits are FINALLY HERE! Come take a look at 401 Victor way #3 Salinas, CA or call for pricing and more info: 831-261-8189! :Wow1:

Attachments

• DSC_0276.jpg
    DSC_0276.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0261.jpg
    DSC_0261.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC_0272.jpg
    DSC_0272.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0265.jpg
    DSC_0265.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 180
We are a stocking dealer of CVT, FrontRunner Outfitters, MaxTrax Recovery gear, CU Offroad Max Couplers, Americas Tire and more! Come take a look or give us a call! 831-261-8189! New website with full shopping cart capabilities and price lists up soon...

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Can you post some info on your nose boxes? Sizes? Is it sealed? Finishes available? Price? Your website does not offer any details on just the nose box. Can you build one to order?
Bump, still hoping for an answer to my question

Brown Bear

Don't buy a trailer or accessories from here. Andy will lead you on and never follow through. It's the typical sales guy, all sales and zero support when there is a problem. He will be your friend until you want something taken care of and them he just won't respond....
Look at the trailer construction. Very poor quality design and assembly. Look at where the hinges are welded to the thin metal that fold over the edge of the 1" square metal. The struts are not at the right place for the lid. Look at the lack of support on the rear doors and the sides when the door is open. Mine has had the top come off, and on the trip home the axle ubolt nuts were not tightened, thank goodness i saw that before disaster struck. Not that it mattered much the axle had to be replaced while it was at his shop on consignment and rented out.
Andy, call me if you want to take care of all the issues and return my max coupler hitch you kept and promised you would get back to me. I have all the text messages as well. I'll let the trailer damage go based on what I thought was friendship. ...I guess it was only business huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998