Re-Post/Grab Bag of very cool Stuff

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
OK.. I posted just my Garmin 60CSX last night, and someone pointed out that Cabelas has a package deal on sale right now that is pretty hard to beat. SO.. I decided to do I one buyer take all grab bag of some cool stuff. I will post pics too. I am trying to come up with the funds to buy a new GPS so I can do arial imagry, and the one I want isn't cheap. I am offering the following items.
I would like to sell all as one package before I part them out. LIST:

1. Garmin 60 CSX GPS. Used, works great. Includes USB and RAM vent vehicle mount, as well as a 2GB mem card. Runs on 2 AA's It does not come with any software.

2. Mountainsmith large fanny pack. Used barely. No rips/tears, not faded. Black and yellow. Has 2 Nalgene pockets, shoulder strap, Used for a few trips to Disneyland. great condition.

3. Casio GZONE Phone. Used. good cond. This is the original "TOUGH" Phone, comes with charger. Completely waterproof, tough. Verizon.

4. A BRAND NEW IN BOX Leatherman Wave Black color. Comes with a "Tactical" sheath. I bought this for a employee of mine as a bonus, but he bailed on me and moved out of state.. his loss, your gain.

5. Maxpedition map/gps case. This is brand new and comes with 2 5" tac-ties.

6. A Casio Triple Sensor, Solar, Atomic Model PAW1200 This watch has a scratched outer bezel, but the glass and band are fine. Everything works. Compass, barometer, altimeter, world time, yada, yada...

$300 total for all. shipped.
I have a few pending deals, but nobody seems to want ALL ITEMS. In a few days , if deals fall through I will put up seperate. These items were close to a GRAND new. (The Leatherman and Max pouch are still new)

Attachments

• P8290146.JPG
    P8290146.JPG
    397 KB · Views: 94
  • P8300002.JPG
    P8300002.JPG
    601.3 KB · Views: 101
  • P8300004.JPG
    P8300004.JPG
    650.8 KB · Views: 88
  • P8300005.JPG
    P8300005.JPG
    672.3 KB · Views: 86
  • P8300007.JPG
    P8300007.JPG
    723.6 KB · Views: 98
  • P8300008.JPG
    P8300008.JPG
    429.3 KB · Views: 106
  • P8300011.JPG
    P8300011.JPG
    434.8 KB · Views: 102
  • watch.JPG
    watch.JPG
    332.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

ThomD

Explorer
Let's see - I own a 60CSX, a large MoutainSmith bag and 2 Leatherman Waves. I really like all of them.

You have good taste.

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
If you'll break it out ... I would be "in" for the Gzone phone. I have a few stashed, and everytime mine takes a crap, I go get another used one activated. I love that phone.
Thanks
Dendy

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
I'm tossing in a Casio Triple Sensor Watch. it has altimeter, barometer, and compass, AND it gets it's time from the national atomic clock or whatever. I will post a pic of the watch. I had lost it a few weeks back and (of course) bought a replacement, and then promptly found the watch. Also.. lowering price to 300 even for all.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Sell me the phone only and I'll even make it easy ... by providing a shipping label via e-mail. Print it off and stick it on the box!
Drop at any UPS location ... or give to your local driver.

Dendy

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
Sell me the phone only and I'll even make it easy ... by providing a shipping label via e-mail. Print it off and stick it on the box!
Drop at any UPS location ... or give to your local driver.

Dendy

What's fair? You give me a price. I am trying to get enough for a Garmin 62 series so I can load satellite imagery.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Ok, if you broke $300 into 8 parts (8 items) it would put a value of $37.50, but since three of the items (leatherman, GPS, and Watch) hold a much greater value, ... I'll offer $22.50 for the phone and phone charger and provide a shipping label.

Have Paypal on standby.

Thanks
Dendy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman