rear bumper fuel can / tire carrier (swing away both sides)

skysix

Adventurer
Anyone have any experience, good or bad, with the Tactical Armour Group? I see their multicarrier pic looks a lot like Kennesaw Mountain (in fact a VERY familiar looking Tahoe owned by an EXPO member is used as a model)

MultiCarrier-011.jpg

Bartonmd

Observer
TAG is KMA... I gather that they got such a bad reputation as KMA that they changed the name. I don't know if they have new management or not, but you don't seem to hear the kind of bad transaction stories now, that you did... I really, really dislike that the Trailblazer picture that they use as a "this is what we sell" is of JamesDowning's TB, after he had $1500 of custom work done to the bumper he bought from them, to make it fit right... They apparently now sell them the right width for the TB, but THE reason I make bumpers for TB/Envoy platform at all is because a local member called and asked them to make a bumper the right width, like James had done (and like they had pictured on their website), and they told him they wouldn't. So he called me about some steel, and the rest is history.

Mike

4x4x4doors

Explorer
^^^What he said. Same company. Also don't know if their personnel or practices changed.
My personal experience with KMA was decent product that was what it was supposed to be but that the transaction hassles were barely worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12