Rear door ladder for a Gen 3?

Marutuk

KK6WFB
Heya,

Just a simple question: does anyone know if there are rear-door ladders available for Gen 3 monteros? Ebay didn't come up with anything for me recently, but I do know they exist. Or do I have to look in Australia for this?

Thanks.

122andy

Observer
They will sporadically come available on eBay. Just set up a search notification with those terms. Alot of times the seller doesn't offer overseas shipping.

Marutuk

KK6WFB
That is what I feared :)

But fortunately I got friends and family in Australia (but none of them got Montero/Pajeros), so perhaps I can hit them up.

vanroth

Observer
I know folks have used DII ladders on their Gen 2/2.5 trucks -- not sure if they would fit on the Gen 3's.

freewayross

Adventurer
Can someone post links to where it is available in Australia for Gen 2.5? I looked for an hour today but didn't find it.

earljuic3

Adventurer
If you find a source PM me, I looked for quite some time without success. I did speak with a guy in the UK who said he could source a JAOS ladder but wanted like 500BP for it plus shipping...

Marutuk

KK6WFB
Interesting for the Gen 3 one. Let us know if you hear anything about it.

For the Gen 2.5, we got one and the ladder looks a bit like the one that's on eBay for the Gen 1, but no idea - it was installed by Grasscat at the time.

LSX7

Jaos makes them. Not cheap tho. I just sold a 3rd gen Jaos for $175. I have Jaos sliders and front brush guard but it's kinda bent but fixable. Also some Jaos wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle