Recent Guests and Latest News @ Panama Passage!

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Looking forward to arriving at Panama Passage at the end of November via motorcycle. Christian, I need to get the contact info for the company that helps with motorcycle shipping and logistics. I will be shipping my bike back to Colorado.

PM sent

We had the pleasure of having two great couples and a dog (who didn't want to leave) stay with us for a few nights. Flo, Alice, & Kaos from France have been on the road for several months now in their old GMC RV bought in the U.S.A. James and Dale from Montana, but with heavy southern accents, arrived into Panama in their RV and had met Flo & Alice on the road south. With their RV's loaded onto a ship bound for Columbia they were all pretty excited to head into South America. It was an interesting sight watching the local taxi driver load 4 people, 1 dog, luggage, a dog crate, and a wheel chair into a Toyota Corolla for their 30 minute drive to their airport.
IMG_0317.jpg

Kaos, upset he has to go, yet he still called shotgun for the ride to the airport.
IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Last edited:
Two hilarious guys, Adam from Israel, and David from Canada, have been traveling around the world for some time now and recently met up somewhere in South America and have continued to travel together. Adam delighted us with his early morning singing while cooking pancakes for everyone. Having spent many late nights on the porch chatting with these two and the rest of the house we were all sad to see them go.

Check out David's blog. http://gsguy.wordpress.com/

IMG_0394.jpg

Arriving at the same time as David and Adam, Sean from Canada, is nearing the end of his around the world trip on his Vespa! http://www.vespa360.com/
IMG_0395.jpg

Last edited:
Paul and Renee from the Netherlands started their adventure in California, by backpacking and using any other means they found. Upon reaching El Salvador, they bought a 2003 Suzuki DRZ400s and the rest is history. They were a joy to have at the house even if it was only for two nights.
_MG_5434.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Wow:Wow1:what an excellent idea to make a home for travelers in the Panama area. It almost makes me jump the next flight to Canada, load up the old Chevy, and head south to your destination. Can I get a discount if I stay for more than half a year?:ylsmoke:

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Well, I have been back here for a couple days and it's great to see the place evolved! We are pretty much full right now! We have a mix of American, German, Argentinian, Isreal, Canadians...pretty awesome group. Phil from Expo (StreakerPhil) has been doing an amazing job taking care of the place while I was away, and it's not time for him to head back to Arizona

P1030036_Small.jpg

watch out this space for more exciting news soon!

Last edited:

@panamapassage

Transition Phase at Panama Passage

Shaun and I started this wonderful adventure together a few months ago and it has been an amazing journey so far.

However, Shaun has been inspired by all the travelers passing through and has decided to hit the road. He is leaving tomorrow, 22 September 2011, with 12 other motorcyclists heading across the Darien Gap to Colombia. From there he will be zig-zagging through South America for at least the next 6 months.

So watch out for a crazy guy with a pony tail on a KTM SuperMotard 690.

IMG_1274-600x450.jpg

IMG_1267_2-450x600.jpg

IMG_1265_2-450x600.jpg

It has been a great pleasure to work with Shaun and everyone here will miss him.

Panama Passage has been an awesome place so far and we are looking forward to making it even better, with even more services!

Please accept our apologies in advance if there is a lag in communication as we are transitioning to my email: christian@panamapassage.com.

Christian Pelletier
Founder, Panama Passage

Last edited by a moderator:

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
However, Shaun has been inspired by all the travelers passing through and has decided to hit the road. He is leaving tomorrow, 22 September 2011, with 12 other motorcyclists heading across the Darien Gap to Colombia. From there he will be zig-zagging through South America for at least the next 6 months.

Wait a minute....are they planning to tackle the Darien via land?

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Some more happy customers – Tyler on a 2007 Ural, Arthur on a XR650L, Sarah on a XT225 and Greg on a BMW F800GS.
Tyler, Arthur and Greg are continuing their journey south, while Sarah is now heading back to Denver.

IMG_1277-600x450.jpg

IMG_1275-600x450.jpg

IMG_12761-600x450.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle