Recommendations For Custom Shop

Wyohab

Observer
I’m about midway through a buildup of a 2007 Dodge CTD standard cab. Custom bumpers and winches front and rear, Caravan camper built to my specs, on-board air, auxiliary electrical system.
Due to the fact I’m out of the country most of the time, I’m having this work performed ‘by others’. To finish up, I need to change ‘builders’.

Key mod’s I’d like to have completed in the next 6months or so: lockers installed, the auxiliary electrical system re-done correctly, auxiliary fuel filtration, clutch replacement, roof rack fabed, replacement seats installed, and others.

I’m looking for recommendations for a ‘shop’ that could perform a substantial portion of this work to ‘expedition quality’ standards. Location is not terribly important, but western US would be most handy. I could leave the truck for an extended period of time, and would be in no particular hurry for completion.

rube bonet

Adventurer
I own a fab shop that can help you out, located in Peoria, AZ. Let me know, here are some examples of my work, both race related and "expedition builds"....

P1210028.jpg

P10100019.jpg

IMG_8472resize.jpg

IMG_8455resize.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC_6417.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

tacoma.jpg

IMG_0288_1.jpg

links to build on expo:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...Mod-to-Bed-Area/page2?highlight=rob+4wheelers

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/83421-1976-Scout-Traveler-Ultimate-Expedition-Build

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
LOL, nothing I have ever done I feel is "impeccable", but I think the difference is that I keep thinking one day I might!:beer:

I have to admit that Rubes work looks top notch! Just trying to understand the last part of the sentence, òne day I might(beer):beer:?! Too cool! Cheers Chilli...:)

rube bonet

Adventurer
I have to admit that Rubes work looks top notch! Just trying to understand the last part of the sentence, òne day I might(beer):beer:?! Too cool! Cheers Chilli...:)

Hmm, maybe too many :beer: :beer: :beer: before posting...I was trying to say I keep trying to make my work impeccable, and that I might actually achieve that some day.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Hmm, maybe too many :beer: :beer: :beer: before posting...I was trying to say I keep trying to make my work impeccable, and that I might actually achieve that some day.

On that note I have just one thing to say.......:ylsmoke:

DSC04809.jpg

Cheers.....:beer::steak::truck::rally_guys::ar15::campfire::bowdown::wavey: from Chilli.....:)

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
At least he is not arrogant & tells you like it is; I would rather see quality work in the details just as he has done, like an artist striving to achieve his greatest masterpiece

than to hear stories of what one thinks they can do

wish I was closer I would use his shop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior