REI Member Appreciation on Fri. March 23 20% OFF

Triumphdog

Adventurer
20% off any 1 item!!! I have $200 in dividens plus 20% off will be a huge saving on the GPS unit I'm looking at!!

Triumphdog

Adventurer
If you're a member bring it back or just bring the reciept and they'll refund you the difference.

Last edited:

crismateski

American Adventurist
I will have to do that. I am on a first name basis with half of my local store, so it should not be an issue.

crismateski

American Adventurist
have not gotten to use it too much yet, but so far it is great. I got rid of the Oregon for it. The 62 seems to get better reception in the truck, and has the ability to take an external antenna. I doubt I will ever need the external, but I already have one from an older car unit i used to have. It is not quite as convenient to use as the touch screen, but it feels better built and much more durable.

It is still early, but I think it was a good purchase

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
From past experience, they exclude electronics from their sales, and will NOT refund difference if you already bought an item and it went on sale even ONE day after!!
I was so p_ssed that I just returned the item as to their " unsatisfied" policy only to come back and buy it 5 minutes later.. sometimes they just don't make sense!

ab1985

Explorer
You guys do know that REI is a big Sierra Club supporter and would love to see motorized vehicle access to your favorite trails banned, right?

ab1985

Explorer
20% is tough to pass up on a big ticket item. And in fairness, big box stores throw around all kind of $ for marketing. In fact they probably care very little about the "causes" they "support".

dblosch

Adventurer
Where are you guys seeing this? I want to look and see if it would apply to a new GoPro... But i'm not finding any info on the web.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears