Remodeling Your Adventure Rig

Deleted Member 183

After reading IdaSho's 10-year club thread, I figured that some of us with older rigs have remodeled their rigs at least once. I have remodeled both Casa & Mayahual ( my Jeep Scrambler) several times. I am about to start "an extreme makeover" on both of them and thought I'd ask you others how you go about the process.

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
I remodeled a lot of houses, mostly had them remodeled to my specs, and the first point to consider is; what do you want it to be?

Are you talking about having the same purpose driven vehicle, just updated, new toys, some impressive decals and seat covers or are you changing the vehicle to meet a different need, a new purpose? What are you going for?

Extreme? That would begin with a frame off restoration to do it right, then put things back, new or reconditioned, to new specs.

Are you serious? $$$$$, $$$$$!

What are they worth when you're done?

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
You might want to find a copy of this book. Amazon currently can’t source it.
Cat noir not included.
It is available online (hardcopy and PDF) from the author/publisher HERE
I have the 'digital' (PDF) version and it is very well formatted in addition to being very informative. The digital version also includes planning tools for layout and electrical systems.
Of course, the e-version does not include the 'Cat noir' as previously pointed out, but I can provide a black cat-schwarze Katze (even the cat/Katze comes as a dual language option) if anyone needs/wants that accessory.

online cat offer.png

Deleted Member 183

Charlie & Buckaroo! Please stop posting picture of cats!

Do you know how I know how my Bouvier de Flanders is sitting on flat ground looking at these pictures?

He is DROOLING FROM BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH!!!

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Charlie & Buckaroo! Please stop posting picture of cats!
Do you know how I know how my Bouvier de Flanders is sitting on flat ground looking at these pictures?
He is DROOLING FROM BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH!!!
THREAD DRIFT WARNING
This is known as the Buffet voor Bouvier de Flanders position

Buffet voor Bouvier de Flanders.png

I was being a nice guy by feeding a local stray cat and she returned the favor by having 3 kittens on my patio and then running off to Barbados. What is that saying about no good deed.....
I'm available any time for your buddy who picked up the Espar heater to swing by and pick them up for you. One of them is a flat-out small rodent murderer, so a great addition to keep your compound/firebase rodent-free and giving the pup some exercise.

Deleted Member 183

I was being a nice guy by feeding a local stray cat and she returned the favor by having 3 kittens on my patio and then running off to Barbados. What is that saying about no good deed.....
I'm available any time for your buddy who picked up the Espar heater to swing by and pick them up for you. One of them is a flat-out small rodent murderer, so a great addition to keep your compound/firebase rodent-free and giving the pup some exercise.

OH MAN! You just got me laughing so hard that I just about spilled my glass of breakfast Tequila!

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Sometimes that buffet goes the other way. The remains of the last Bouvier de Flanders that got into my backyard. :oops:

feast.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan