Remove

lilliek

Damn, I wish these things came with diesel motors…. Mpgs ….
I think they’re selling a new diesel version now if you’re willing to pony up for new haha. I’ve gone back and forth on diesel. With the additional maintenance cost, I think the ownership cost averages out over time honestly. Definitely other benefits to the diesel though.

Jakegazan

Consider trade for a 2008 Jeep jk with 8k miles original miles? The Jeep has beef professionally swapped with a 6.2LS engine and 6 speed transmission done in-house by turnkey in Southern California. Axles are Currie rock jock 60s., ARB locked front and rear. King doublethrow suspension including bump stops from EVO manufacturing. Atlas speed transfer case, rock ram steering. 5 37 geolander tires with less than 500 miles but could easily run 40s.

5 walker evan bead locks, poison spider body
armor and fenders, interior seating has twisted stitch seats, custom roll cage. Aftermarket sound system, and much more.. unbelievable amount of time and money went into this Jeep.

Let me know if you're interested. It's the perfect blend of street and off-road performance.

Completely sorted out and ready to roll. Also have a 1972 fj55 Land Cruiser
IMG_5812.png

Attachments

• _DSC8177.jpeg
    _DSC8177.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5812.png
    IMG_5812.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 21
  • _DSC8094.jpeg
    _DSC8094.jpeg
    429.2 KB · Views: 20

lilliek

Consider trade for a 2008 Jeep jk with 8k miles original miles? The Jeep has beef professionally swapped with a 6.2LS engine and 6 speed transmission done in-house by turnkey in Southern California. Axles are Currie rock jock 60s., ARB locked front and rear. King doublethrow suspension including bump stops from EVO manufacturing. Atlas speed transfer case, rock ram steering. 5 37 geolander tires with less than 500 miles but could easily run 40s.

5 walker evan bead locks, poison spider body
armor and fenders, interior seating has twisted stitch seats, custom roll cage. Aftermarket sound system, and much more.. unbelievable amount of time and money went into this Jeep.

Let me know if you're interested. It's the perfect blend of street and off-road performance.

Completely sorted out and ready to roll. Also have a 1972 fj55 Land Cruiser View attachment 804101
Thanks for the offer, that is a pretty awesome Jeep build. Not looking to trade for anything though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78