Reputable vendors for LR4 accessories

Zecko

Hi Gents,

I'm looking for advice on a list of reputable vendors for LR4 accessories (IIDTools, rocker guards, diff guards) in the US.

I've seen some advice for LR3 accessories but looking at the vendor websites, I question the product quality if I base it off the vendors website. LR4's are either barely represented or not at all, or there are no actual product pictures or information.

So who are some vendors that this group of LR4 owners have done business with that have actual products designed for LR4's?

Take care!

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
I think Lucky8 has the IIDTool and rock sliders. Not sure what Terrafirma is doing yet for skid plates and under armour but we're able to get whatever they make.

Zecko

Thanks for the responses. Lucky8 is the perfect example. Their website offers such a poor user experience and doesn't list anything for LR4. Is anyone actually able to find anything for the LR4 on their site?

ranewman

Observer
Give Justin (Lucky 8) a call. The site is questionable, but he has or can get just about anything you need. He just came back from the UK and has some great stuff coming for the LR3 and LR4 markets.

SteveMfr

Supporting Sponsor
One reason that you won't find an LR4 IIDTool on the Lucky8 website is because we have not yet released it yet. The users that have units are all beta testers :p

Dmarchand

Adventurer
Just call Justin. But bear in mind that anything coming from the UK is likely not designed for the V8 model. For instance the Devon 4x4 product, particularly the skid plates need modification to fit the cross member and exhaust and that is something not widely shared. So expect some trial and error depending on what you are fitting.

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks for the responses. Lucky8 is the perfect example. Their website offers such a poor user experience and doesn't list anything for LR4. Is anyone actually able to find anything for the LR4 on their site?

Im sorry to say we do not have much for the Lr4.

We have sliders and a hidden winch mount.

unseenone

Explorer
How much is really that dramatically different from the LR3 to the LR4. Aren't most things pretty much the same, short of the interior, air intake, light figures and so on? I have an LR3, and have not studied the 4 in great detail, but things do not seem that different.

Zecko

I'm not sure I know all the differences but as I try to equip my truck I'm finding problems. The IIDtool for the LR4 is not available. The dual battery kit I was interested in does not fit and requires a hack job to make the old LR3 kit work instead. Apparently the LR4 kit is designed for the Australian market and the engine bay configuration is different. At least the vendor was thorough and figured out the issue before selling me something that wouldn't work. Kudos to him. I know at some point the IIDtool will become available. As far as protection some vendors claim the LR3 stuff will fit but that's part of the reason why I asked the question and whether these vendors have actually test fitted and made sure everything fits properly versus assuming it will fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger